Thread: Moderators Required

Greetings,
    As you all know that DesiTwist is growing pretty quickly at the moment, we do hope that this progress continues with the passage of time as we strive to achieve further milestones, to get a grip on a community, in order to maintain law & order, to achieve tranquility & hence to keep things arranged we now need moderators, personally i'm not in the favor of picking up favorite members and assigning them the tag of a moderator, this surely can cause mess as per my experience(s) & my democratic background doesn't allow me do that. Many of you are familiar with the role of a moderator, but for those who don't, here is a brief description.

A moderator is one who keeps the forum active, maintains law & order according to the specific rules described in the community guidelines, one who acts as a mediator, keeps the assigned category neat, moderators are the support beams to a forum/community. They should have the power to honestly enforce the rules where ever they might apply. Moderators can edit out obscene content posted by forum delinquents, and move off-topic posts into a more appropriate forum. now that doesn't cause any a hindrance in personal freedom, he/she has the right to object, react, agree, disagree according to his/her wish respectively. And as per the requirements of this community we need Moderators who possess,

Maturity
    I'll admit, maturity is hard to define, and sometimes, to even recognize. usually maturity is closely related with age, however I've met some crazy old people and some extremely level-headed teenagers, so age isn't our key criteria.

Knowledge
    To me, this criteria is flexible. Depending on the forum(s) you like to become a moderator of, for instance your knowledge in the subject of 'noke joke' may not be necessary, but for 'the spiritual heaven' definately Yes!.

At this very moment we need moderators, if you think you can do the job, then go select any forum(s) from the index, thinking if you can really make a difference.

Inform me through Pm (private message), email or by posting it here in this very Topic.

Regards
    Adeel
    webmaster@desitwist.com

Ok no one is replying here, so i am here with some suggestions, as we had a few active member's which come to forum regularly so i can nominate only with in those few active member's

So i nominate

1. Mahek for "Sentiment Express" & "Fashion and style"
    2. Mehak for "Poetry & literature"
    3. Payal for "Desi Entertainment"
    4. Xeon for " Desi Noke Joke" & recipe swap :wink:
    5. Zaheer for "General Knowledge" & "Image Corner"

Ash is already a moderator and she can handle teen talks very well, similarly we had 2 More moderator's and a few team member's as well, and all are quite capable of managing this forum.

And if i had hurted anyone unknowingly with above statment, Then i apologise for that in advance.
    hey [username:48beee4c6e], i know whats on your mind

God i'm excited :lol:

yes i can handle desi entertainment

my nominations are
    1. Mahek for "Sentiment Express" & "Fashion and style"
    2. Mehak for "Poetry & literature" , "welcome & introductions"
    3. Afridi for 'Sports talk' & 'Discussions & Debate'
    4. Xeon for " Discussions & Debate" & "Desi Noke Joke"
    5. Zaheer for "General Knowledge" & "The Spirituality Heaven"
    6. Yumna for 'recipe swap' ' fashion & styles ' & 'sentiments express'
    7. Zebijns for 'Poetry & Literature' & 'Sporta Talk'
    8. Dsjeya for 'The Spirituality Heaven'

i think snaz already is a moderator, cant nominate him.
    thanks afridi

Thank u Payal !
    i feel honoureed. I am a down to earth person, i will be a moderator for health related topics.I think your mood is upbeat now.glad !
    u make me happy