Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: "Friendship"

Little about friendship
    · In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, for in the dew of little things the heart finds its morning and is refreshed.
    · A friend can tell you things you don't want to tell yourself.
    · A true friend sticks with you through thick and thin no matter what.
    · A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.
    · A road to a friend's house is never long.
    · Similarities create friendship's while differences hold them together.
    · To lose a friend is hardship, but to forget them is as if you died too.
    · Could we see when and where we are to meet again, we would be more tender when we bid our friends good-bye. .
    · When a friend is in trouble, don't annoy him by asking if there is anything you can do. Think up something appropriate and do it.
    · I always felt that the great high privilege, relief and comfort of friendship was that one had to explain nothing.
    · A friend is someone who can sing you the song of your heart when you've forgotten it.
    · Verily, great grace may go with a little gift; and precious are all things that come from friends.
    · The greatest good you can do for another is not just to share your riches but to reveal to him his own.
    · A friend is a present you give yourself.
    · Oh, the comfort, the inexpressible comfort of feeling safe with a person; having neither to weigh thoughts nor measure words, but to pour them all out, just as they are, chaff and grain together, knowing that a faithful hand will take and sift them, keep what is worth keeping, and then, with a breath of kindness, blow the rest away.
    · In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends.
    · Thy friendship oft has made my heart to ache; do be my enemy — for friendship's sake.
    · True friendship is seen through the heart not through the eyes.
    · Never do a wrong thing to make a friend or to keep one.
    · Friendship without self-interest is one of the rare and beautiful things of life.
    · The only way to have a friend is to be one.
    · If a man does not make new acquaintances as he advances through life, he will soon find himself left alone; one should keep his friendships in constant repair.
    · The happiest business in all the world is that of making friends,
    And no investment on the street pays larger dividends,
    For life is more than stocks and bonds, and love than rate percent,
    · Friendships are fragile things, and require as much handling as any other fragile and precious thing.
    · Friendship is one mind in two bodies.
    · Friends are the siblings, God never gave us.
    · True friendship is like sound health, the value of it is seldom known until it be lost.
    · True friendship comes when silence between two people is comfortable.
    Never Explain — your Friends do not need it and your Enemies will not believe
    you anyway.
    Love me the most when I deserve it the least, that's When I need it the most.

Little about friendship
    · In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, for in the dew of little things the heart finds its morning and is refreshed.
    · A friend can tell you things you don't want to tell yourself.
    · A true friend sticks with you through thick and thin no matter what.
    · A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.
    · A road to a friend's house is never long.
    · Similarities create friendship's while differences hold them together.
    · To lose a friend is hardship, but to forget them is as if you died too.
    · Could we see when and where we are to meet again, we would be more tender when we bid our friends good-bye. .
    · When a friend is in trouble, don't annoy him by asking if there is anything you can do. Think up something appropriate and do it.
    · I always felt that the great high privilege, relief and comfort of friendship was that one had to explain nothing.
    · A friend is someone who can sing you the song of your heart when you've forgotten it.
    · Verily, great grace may go with a little gift; and precious are all things that come from friends.
    · The greatest good you can do for another is not just to share your riches but to reveal to him his own.
    · A friend is a present you give yourself.
    · Oh, the comfort, the inexpressible comfort of feeling safe with a person; having neither to weigh thoughts nor measure words, but to pour them all out, just as they are, chaff and grain together, knowing that a faithful hand will take and sift them, keep what is worth keeping, and then, with a breath of kindness, blow the rest away.
    · In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends.
    · Thy friendship oft has made my heart to ache; do be my enemy — for friendship's sake.
    · True friendship is seen through the heart not through the eyes.
    · Never do a wrong thing to make a friend or to keep one.
    · Friendship without self-interest is one of the rare and beautiful things of life.
    · The only way to have a friend is to be one.
    · If a man does not make new acquaintances as he advances through life, he will soon find himself left alone; one should keep his friendships in constant repair.
    · The happiest business in all the world is that of making friends,
    And no investment on the street pays larger dividends,
    For life is more than stocks and bonds, and love than rate percent,
    · Friendships are fragile things, and require as much handling as any other fragile and precious thing.
    · Friendship is one mind in two bodies.
    · Friends are the siblings, God never gave us.
    · True friendship is like sound health, the value of it is seldom known until it be lost.
    · True friendship comes when silence between two people is comfortable.
    Never Explain — your Friends do not need it and your Enemies will not believe
    you anyway.

• Friendship is vast like Universe, deep like Ocean, high like Sky, strong like Iron, kind like Mother, cute like Me, and sweet like U!

• We smile at whom we like, we cry for whom we care, we laugh with whom we njoy & we become angry with whom we feel is our own. That's Friendship, that's Luv

• Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either; just leave me alone.

• Whenever I look at my palm, I wonder which of those tiny cute crisscross lines made me so lucky to have a sweet & nice friend like U. Good Morning!

• Have a Heart that never breaks; Have a Smile that never fades; have a touch that never hurts; Have a Friendship that never ends, Like Ours!

• Some joys are better explained in silence, as a smile gets more audible than laughter. I was asked if I enjoyed my friendship with you. I just smiled.

• It's gud to have money & the things it can buy but it's also gud to check once in a while & make sure u haven't lost the things money can't buy.... FRIENDS!

• Saathi sirf woh nahi hota jo jeevan bhar saath nibhaye; Saathi to woh bhi hai jo jivan ke kuch palon mein bhi jeevan bhar ka saath de jaaye.

• Making a million friends is not a miracle, the miracle is to make a friend who will stand by you when millions are against you.

• Friends are like shoes, some loose some tight, some fit just right, and they help us as we walk through life. Thanks for being just right for me!

Friendship's Flowers

Life is like a garden
    And friendship like a flower
    That blooms and grows in beauty
    With the sunshine and the shower

And lovely are the blossoms
    That are tended with great care
    By those who work unselfishly
    To make the place more fair

And, like the garden blossoms
    Friendship's flower grows more sweet
    When watched and tended carefully
    By those we know and meet

And, if the seed of friendship
    Is planted deep and true
    And watched with understanding
    Friendship's flower will bloom for you

Thanks For Being My Friend!!!!

That's what friends are for

And I never thought I'd feel this way
    And as far as I'm concerned
    I'm glad I got the chance to say
    That I do believe I love you

And if I should ever go away
    Well, then close your eyes and try to feel
    The way we do today
    And then if you can remember

Keep smilin', keep shinin'
    Knowin' you can always count on me, for sure
    For good times and bad times
    I'll be on your side forever more

Well, you came and opened me
    And now there's so much more I see
    And so by the way I thank you

Whoa, and then for the times when we're apart
    Well, then close your eyes and know
    These words are comin' from my heart
    And then if you can remember, oh

Keep smiling, keep shining
    Knowing you can always count on me, for sure
    In good times, in bad times
    Oh, that's what friends are for

Whoa... oh... oh... keep smilin', keep shinin'
    Knowin' you can always count on me, for sure
    For good times and bad times

Knowin' you can always count on me, oh, for sure
    'Cause I tell you that's what friends are for
    For good times and for bad times
    That's what friends are for (That's what friends are for)

On me, for sure

By Dionne Warwick -

thnx dear n keep posting kumar

Best Friends Over The Years
    You've Always Been There,
    You've Helped Me
    When No One Else Cared Over The Years
    You've Always Been There,
    You've Helped Me When No One Else Cared.
    Through All The Things That Have Gone Wrong
    Our Friendship Has Grown Ever So Strong
    You've Always Cared Through All The Tears,
    And All The Laughter Throughout The Years
    We've Been Through Good Times And
    We've Been Through Sad,
    But We Got Through It No Matter How Bad.
    You Gave Me Hope When I Thought There Was None,
    We've Stayed Friends And Had Lots Of Fun.
    If I Could Go Back And Live My Life Again,
    Some Things Might Change..
    But You'd Always Be My Best Friend

A Story on Friendship"unconditional love"

A story is told about a soldier who was finally coming home after having fought in Vietnam. He called his parents from San Francisco.
    "Mom and Dad, I'm coming home, but I've a favor to ask. I have a friend I'd like to bring home with me.

"Sure," they replied, "we'd love to meet him."
    "There's something you should know," the son continued, "he was hurt pretty badly in the fighting. He stepped on a land mind and lost an arm and a leg. He has nowhere else to go, and I want him to come live with us."

"I'm sorry to hear that, son. Maybe we can help him find somewhere to live."

"No, Mom and Dad, I want him to live with us."
    "Son," said the father, "you don't know what you're asking. Someone with such a handicap would be a terrible burden on us. We have our own lives to live, and we can't let something like this interfere with our lives. I think you should just come home and forget about this guy. He'll find a way to live on his own."

At that point, the son hung up the phone. The parents heard nothing more from him. A few days later, however, they received a call from the San Francisco police. Their son had died after falling from a building, they were told. The police believed it was suicide.

The grief-stricken parents flew to San Francisco and were taken to the city morgue to identify the body of their son. They recognized him, but to their horror they also discovered something they didn't know, their son had only one arm and one leg.
    The parents in this story are like many of us. We find it easy to love those who are good-looking or fun to have around, but we don't like people who inconvenience us or make us feel uncomfortable. We would rather stay away from people who aren't as healthy, beautiful, or smart as we are.

Thankfully, there's someone who won't treat us that way. Someone who loves us with an unconditional love that welcomes us into the forever family, regardless of how messed up we are.
    Tonight, before you tuck yourself in for the night, say a little prayer that God will give you the strength you need to accept people as they are, and to help us all be more understanding of those who are different from us!!!

There's a miracle called Friendship That dwells in the heart You don't know how it happens Or when it gets started But you know the special lift It always brings. And you realize that Friendship Is God's most precious gift!

Friends are a very rare jewel, indeed. They make you smile and encourage you to succeed. They lend an ear, they share a word of praise, and they always want to open their hearts to us. Show your friends how much you care....