Thread: "LOVE"

If you feel the pain of the other person more than him even when he is stable and you cry for him ... that's

Let love be the guide to your dreams, let love be the light to your heart, let your love be the reason why somebody else's heart still continues to beat.
    Love me the most when I deserve it the least, that's When I need it the most.

If you get attracted to other people but stay with him without any regrets... that's

If you let him go knowing that he has to go but he doesn't want to ... that's

instead of posting it one by one, why don't you put it up in one single topic so that i may read all of them comfortably.

thanks
    Dream, I do.

Kool Guy..

Why you keep saying "HE, HIM" why can't it be "SHE, Her"

Falling in love is when she falls asleep in your arms and wakes up in your dreams !

I love you so much !

Loving and being loved is feeling the sun shine at both sides.

Love is ... being married to your best friend.

I love you even more than when I started this sentence.

Ik hou zoveel van jou dat als je me ooit verlaat ik met u mee ga.

You always smile, you never say no, you never hurt me, my dear sweet teddybear!

The words are easy when the language is LOVE !