Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: a kiss

If a kiss on your lips tastes as sweet as a raindrop, I want it to rain for ever!
    Love me the most when I deserve it the least, that's When I need it the most.

Kisses spreads jerms.... jerms r hated....
    Kiss me baby...... im vaccinated
    No FeAr..... ThE "O" Iz HeRe

just doing this so i can get 15 posts...

that was cool omi like me

Eyes are known to be the windows to our soul. Lips, then, are the servants of our consciousness. Our lips respond to happy thoughts by smiling, they express our innermost emotions with words of love and hope, and are able to convey what no words ever can, by kissing

If you were to refer to a dictionary (in this case, the Chambers 20th Century Edition), it would describe kissing as "to caress or salute with the lips". Dictionaries know nothing about kissing!

A kiss is really diffucult thing for girl

Nice one coolguys .. i like it

thnx

keeep posting cool kiss