Thread: Thought For The Day

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: "Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are
    rude to you, not because they are not nice, but because YOU are nice!.
    Love me the most when I deserve it the least, that's When I need it the most.

A kiss that is never tasted, is forever and ever wasted. -Billie Holiday

The one thing we can never get enough of is love. And the one thing we never give enough is love. -Henry Miller

Expect the people you love to be better. It helps them to become better. But don't get upset when they fail. It helps them keep trying. -Anonymous

When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life To start as soon as possible."

Love is the irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.
    Mark Twain

Love is a canvas furnished by nature and embroidered by imagination.
    Voltaire

Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.
    Aristotle

Ever has it been that love knows not it's own depth until the hour of
    separation.
    Kahlil Gibran

"Love me, Sweet, with all thou art, feeling, thinking, seeing; Love me
    in the lightest part, Love me in full being."
    Elizabeth Barrett Browning