Dear friends!i m one of the survivers from death ie the virus which is accumulating all over us "DENGUE" & "CONGO" virus these r the viruses which cause Hemorrahgic fever that means the person bleeds from every possible outlet,with high grade fever,rash can present with gums bleeding,nose,urine stools or vomiting ,also with abdominal pain(tummy pain).well i was diagnosed on an early stage by one of the experienced doctor .Alhamdulillah i got out of it it may present with low platelet count that can be seen by a blood test the normal platelet count is 150000-200000,& my platelet went upto 9000.fever had subsided in 4 days time thinking that i was alright than al of a sudden i collapsed knowing the platelet count had decresed.
Mode of transmission .from the Siberrean birds who fly from cold climate in our country & carry these tics,& spread them in the air animals like goat,cow & others can be carries for congo virus where as dengue is from mosquitos "ades".well al those who r reading should be aware that it is spread by droplets,& all possible human fluids.so eating out ,bite by mosqito & a nearby animal which is very much possible in this coming month as it is Eid ul Azha one should be very careful as the fur of the animal can carry tic ie a carrier of congo,one more thing the disposal of the skin of the goats should be done with prcaution secondly,AVOID AVOID qurbani in u'r lawn as that may invite mosquitoes for the rest of the week in ur home .disposal of blood is a must.well thats all i can say to avoid a disaster.[/i]