Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: THEME of the WEEK: ~Health~

Salaaaaaam PPL Iam back with new THEME! This weeks theme are HEALTH.

What is good health for you? What is not good health?

Aapke liye achi sehat kya hai? Achi sehat usko kehte hain jab koi bimaari na ho?

OK! Tell me what HEALTH is 4 you!

I`ll tell baad mein :wink:

hmmm

Good health yeh nahin ke aapko koi bemaari na ho It is about how fit you keep yourself, do u think before u eat, how much exercise u do, do u avoid tension, in simple words do u take care of yourself.

Ab bemaar log bhi healty ho sakte hain agar woh mote ho, tab log kehte hain kitna healty hai yeh banda/bandi :Rolling;
    Joke apart, kehne ka matlab yeh hai ke bemaari to aik natural si cheez hai aur kisi ko bhi ho sakti hai, unko bhi jo har lihaaz se apna khayaal rakhte hain

Health for me: Think about what u eat, keep yourself fit with exercise and healty food, do not take tensions (I wish I could do this ) and be happy, keep smiling
    Bhulana Sakoo Gay Mujhe Bhool Kar Tum
    Mein Aksar Tumhein Yaad Ati Rahongi
    Kabhi Khuwab Ban Kar Kabhi Yaad Ban Kar
    Mein Neendein Tumhari Churati Rahongi

Hmmmmm!
    First of all i appreciate u Miss Sweet for choosing such a good theme i also like ur last theme .Nice topic.
    Then i also read kainaat reply she has good thinking about health and about fat guys or health guys.

Now according to my point of view,all of u listen the common saying that "Health is wealth".
    A healthy guy is a wealthy guy.
    Today the generation is very fast and because of this fastness they are tensed and coz of this tension they have blood pressure and this BP causes heart disease and sugar.
    when anyone indulged in these diseases then they have to eat selected food.

so according to my point of view tension is the root of all disease.

If u want to be healthy person then not take tension ok

Secondly not eat too much fast food it also has bad affect on health.

if u want to know the value of health then asked the diseased person.
    Health is a gift of Allah we thanks Allah all times
    who make us healthy one.

If u want to be healthy then only adopt the addiction of five times prayer in a day.

Get up in the time of fajar prayer.U know the experts believed that in Prayer all types of excercises involved so digestive system also work properly.

So all of u healthy one only adopt the addiction of prayer.

At last thanks to view my messages
    and thanks Miss_sweet ur themes are also very sweet.
    Dont spoil life by using word compromise.Spent ur life with whole heartedly.

Quote Originally Posted by Kainaat @ Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:13 pm
    hmmm

Good health yeh nahin ke aapko koi bemaari na ho It is about how fit you keep yourself, do u think before u eat, how much exercise u do, do u avoid tension, in simple words do u take care of yourself.

Ab bemaar log bhi healty ho sakte hain agar woh mote ho, tab log kehte hain kitna healty hai yeh banda/bandi :Rolling;
    Joke apart, kehne ka matlab yeh hai ke bemaari to aik natural si cheez hai aur kisi ko bhi ho sakti hai, unko bhi jo har lihaaz se apna khayaal rakhte hain

Health for me: Think about what u eat, keep yourself fit with exercise and healty food, do not take tensions (I wish I could do this ) and be happy, keep smiling
    Yup Very True And Nice Reply! :givefl;

Quote Originally Posted by Qaiser Izhar @ Sun Jan 08, 2006 8:45 am
    Hmmmmm!
    First of all i appreciate u Miss Sweet for choosing such a good theme i also like ur last theme .Nice topic.
    Then i also read kainaat reply she has good thinking about health and about fat guys or health guys.

Now according to my point of view,all of u listen the common saying that "Health is wealth".
    A healthy guy is a wealthy guy.
    Today the generation is very fast and because of this fastness they are tensed and coz of this tension they have blood pressure and this BP causes heart disease and sugar.
    when anyone indulged in these diseases then they have to eat selected food.

so according to my point of view tension is the root of all disease.

If u want to be healthy person then not take tension ok

Secondly not eat too much fast food it also has bad affect on health.

if u want to know the value of health then asked the diseased person.
    Health is a gift of Allah we thanks Allah all times
    who make us healthy one.

If u want to be healthy then only adopt the addiction of five times prayer in a day.

Get up in the time of fajar prayer.U know the experts believed that in Prayer all types of excercises involved so digestive system also work properly.

So all of u healthy one only adopt the addiction of prayer.

At last thanks to view my messages
    and thanks Miss_sweet ur themes are also very sweet.
    Very gud reply Thnx 4 Participating

I'm a little confused here, health ko kabhi itne ghour se nahi socha :s
    Dream, I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Sweet @ Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:14 pm
    Quote Originally Posted by Kainaat @ Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:13 pm
    hmmm

Yup Very True And Nice Reply! :givefl;
    Thanks for liking it, if there is some points which u do not agree on, we can discuss them

btw tell me your point of views
    Bhulana Sakoo Gay Mujhe Bhool Kar Tum
    Mein Aksar Tumhein Yaad Ati Rahongi
    Kabhi Khuwab Ban Kar Kabhi Yaad Ban Kar
    Mein Neendein Tumhari Churati Rahongi

Ok

In my point of view there are rules for good health...
    and the rules are

Maintain a positive attitude. to avoid precious energy on on destructive emotions such as anger, despair, jealousy, revenge, etc...Instead, take control of your thoughts and emotions.

Eat a sensible diet. Our risk of succumbing to degenerative diseases .

Exercise regularly.

Supplement your nutrition. Despite what you may have heard, in this day and age of pollution and adulterated foods, it is virtually impossible to achieve optimum health without supplementation.

And Good health goes MUCH deeper than the body. It is weighted heavily by your hidden beliefs and their associated emotions. Your own personal identification has been formed by all the external messages that you have received for a lifetime.

Trust is what it is all about. Trusting in your own body to know how to help itself. Accepting the responsibility for feeding your body the healthiest foods possible! !!Making nutrition for your physical body one of your top priorities. We really are what we eat.!!!

Feel the ones that don't feel good. Stay with them and feel where they actually sit in your body. Once you have found them, give them love and acceptance, transforming them into healthy energy.
    take the time to forgive yourself for all the pain that you have felt in your own heart. It doesn't matter who out there has hurt you or 'done you wrong,' it all comes back to your own heart and your own forgiveness for yourself.

Truly GOOD HEALTH starts deep, in every cell of our bodies and every thought and belief that we hold.

Yeh sab kuch maine pichle saal aur is saal college mein sikha hai :ye; :ye;

Aur dosre logo ko achi sehat dene se apni sehat par bhi faraq parhta hai!! really

No need of thanks its my pleasure to join ur theme u r very sensible person and give chance other to think.
    Dont spoil life by using word compromise.Spent ur life with whole heartedly.

I will just say
    "Health is Wealth"