Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Crazy

This is a story of four people called Everybody, Somebody, Anybody and Nobody.

There was some important work that had to be done, and Everybody was sure that Somebody would do it. Anybody could have done it, but Nobody did it. Somebody got angry because of this, since it was Everybody's job. Everybody thought Anybody could do it, but Nobody understood that Everybody wouldn't do it. It ended with Everybody blaming Somebody as Nobody did what Anybody could have done.

Oooops.............Got it?

If You Didn't Read Again.
    hey [username:48beee4c6e], i know whats on your mind

i'm going insane yaar :rolling;
    Dream, I do.

^o)

haan got it :frown;

yeah got it and the conclusion is that "every", "any", "some" and "no" are siblings as they are children of "body" :bigthumb;

there is a strong lesson somewhere in that 'crazy' story. thanks for sharing afridi

though it did confused the hell out of me

Yea Got it :micro; :bored;
    A Minute They say it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them, a day to love them, but then an entire life to forget them.

Fix responsiblity to one and make him do the work. what hell hasto do with Payal u r heavenly
    u make me happy

got it...afridi...but really i was confusing..in order to get i had to read it like 7 times....:P
    LiFe'S pReCiOuS mOmEnTs DoN't HaVe VaLuE uNlEsS, tHeY aRe ShaReD........

afridi bhai app kahan ho :roll:
    Dream, I do.

I am going insane :frusty1;