Poll: How wold you sau sorry

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ways of saying sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Endurer @ Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:15 pm
    None of this concerns me. Baghair apni ghalti ka ehsas kiye kissi se muafi mangna is just a get-rid-of-it thing to me. Jo ghalti humse pehle howe wo baad mein bhi ho sakte hai / hogi kiun k humein ehsas nahi howa and we will bout out time and time again.

I agree, main kabhi sorry nahin kahongi, agar apni ghalaati mehsoos na ho, aur jab ho jaye to main directly sorry kar deti hoon aur explain karti hoon ke maine kya soch kar woh khatah ki
    Bhulana Sakoo Gay Mujhe Bhool Kar Tum
    Mein Aksar Tumhein Yaad Ati Rahongi
    Kabhi Khuwab Ban Kar Kabhi Yaad Ban Kar
    Mein Neendein Tumhari Churati Rahongi

make them happy and say

just directly say ittttttt

Make them happy and then say it

1 )If it is a verrrrrrry big mistake, and the person isd not ready to forgive u , beg for it
    2)If it is a big, but not very big mistake, say it directly first and explain
    3)If it is a small mistake, just make the person happy and say it

AoA!

Dear Endurer & Kainaat baat yeh nahi kay sorry kion kehna hai. Fatima ne kaha hai how'd u say sorry if it's inevitable? Right Fatima? And further she gave three optinons.

I'd say sorry with flowers and chocolates and lot of innocence

V Well explained Simi
    “Other than my own soul I never found a faithful friend, other than my own heart I never found a confidant.” - Zaheer-ud-din Muhammad Babar

just directly say it

pull them close to you..kiss them and give them a chocolate box with a note saying..." i love you...i am sorry...you're too beautiful to keep out of mind....so mistakes will happen..you occupy my mind..."

pull them close to you..kiss them and give them a chocolate box with a note saying..." i love you...i am sorry...you're too beautiful to keep out of mind....so mistakes will happen..you occupy my mind..."