Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: “My mom beat me with a slipper” - Amisha Patel

Everyone knows about the Patel family fiasco. National dailies reported Amisha's legal notice severing all ties with her family. For those who believed that the reason for such a family debacle was money, there is more dirt under the carpet. In an emotional outburst the actress revealed that the mistreatment by her parents pushed her to take the drastic step. Amisha was subjected to physical abuse by her family.

“My parents were completely against Vikram. They wanted me to date and marry a rich man, so I wouldn't question them about what they were doing with my money. The day my mother found out about Vikram and me, at 4 am, she beat me with a slipper. Every day there used to be so much of fighting and tension in the house, that after a point, I could not take it. My parents used to beat me because they didn't want me to get married to Vikram,” says the actress.

Holding nothing back she reveals, “despite knowing I loved Vikram, they kept looking for a husband for me - some industrialist or the other. Finally, I couldn't take it any more....”

However, today Amisha says that she has put the past behind her “Today, I am very much at peace, and happy with life. I have moved on completely and put the past behind me,” she says with a smile.

However after such a step, marriage for Amisha is not in the cards for atleast another 5 years. “I am enjoying myself so much that I can't think of marriage just yet,” she explains. And when she does that will she exchange vows with the man who is currently in her life? Lets keep that for the future to reveal
    Dream, I do.

Bechari
    Bhulana Sakoo Gay Mujhe Bhool Kar Tum
    Mein Aksar Tumhein Yaad Ati Rahongi
    Kabhi Khuwab Ban Kar Kabhi Yaad Ban Kar
    Mein Neendein Tumhari Churati Rahongi

tabhie she looks weak

Woh weak nazar aati hai
    Bhulana Sakoo Gay Mujhe Bhool Kar Tum
    Mein Aksar Tumhein Yaad Ati Rahongi
    Kabhi Khuwab Ban Kar Kabhi Yaad Ban Kar
    Mein Neendein Tumhari Churati Rahongi

hahaha had hai naresh

lolz...bohot acha hoa :up;
    ~`Our deepest regrets are words unsaid and things undone`~

nahien yaar yeh bura hua i really like her(itni bhi buri nahien hai)innocent lagti hai woh.