Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ''Alien Baby''...

I personally don't appreciate calling it an alien baby, it's a baby with severe birth deformities, but I have to say, from all things I have seen in my lifetime, I havent quite witnessed something as drastic as this.

check it out..im not sure how old the vid is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0Hyk...ies%20laughing

if the link doesnt work lemme know
    The things I've seen in life will make you choke by suprise
    Like an aborted fetus in a jar that opened it's eyes

aww that baby is really depresing hen you first look at it, but its not exactly its fault that it was born that way, and i think its unusual yes, but then again you cant call it alien because it isnt exactly from another planet or born from a diferent type of animal or alian creature. its just another baby with severe birth deformalities lyke Sehar said.

oh
    You know What i Mean!

It is wrong to consider the baby alien. We should not pitying him, but instead pray for him that he grows up blessed and free from complicated and depressing life. There are thousands of babies who are born every day around the world with such physical mishaps. Since most of us either ignore such people or don't see much of them, we always fell in awe when we come face to face with them. It is therefore better to stop singling these disfigued people out, and give them some respect.

awww ... *feels sad*
    *reads seher and asian kurri's posts*
    *dies*
    You See!!! this is what happens when you try to mess up with your daddy:
    http://img471.imageshack.us/img471/7...7187c129gu.gif

Quote Originally Posted by asian-kuri @ Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:19 pm
    dont say dat
    Ino , it's very sad