Thread: "I AM Too blessed to be stressed!"

THIS IS ONE OF THE NICEST AND MOST BEAUTIFUL USES OF THE ALPHABET THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN. I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT AS MUCH AS I DID. HAVE A GOOD DAY!

lthough things are not perfect ecause of trials or pain ontinue in thanksgiving o not begin to blame ven when the times are hard ierce winds are bound to blow od is forever able old on to what you know magine life without His love oy would cease to be eep thanking Him for all the things ove imparts to thee ove out of "Camp Complaining" o weapon that is known n earth can yield the power raise can do alone uit looking at the future edeem the time at hand tart every day with worship o "thank" is a command ntil we see Him coming ictorious in the sky e'll run the race with gratitude alting God most high
    es, there'll be good times & yes some will be bad, but... ion waits in glory...where no one is ever sad!

"I AM Too blessed to be stressed!"
    Love me the most when I deserve it the least, that's When I need it the most.

nice one

But I am blessed
    Bhulana Sakoo Gay Mujhe Bhool Kar Tum
    Mein Aksar Tumhein Yaad Ati Rahongi
    Kabhi Khuwab Ban Kar Kabhi Yaad Ban Kar
    Mein Neendein Tumhari Churati Rahongi

thnx dear
    Love me the most when I deserve it the least, that's When I need it the most.