Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Marry someone, who already had a relationship?

you meet someone, your DREAM GIRL/DREAM GUY, he/she is perfect! You get along very well, you're about to fall for each other, but you know, that person already had a relationship before...

Would you still wanna marry that person?

If you would, where were your limits?
    If the guy/girl had sexual relationship before with someone else, would you marry him/her? Or only if she/he hadn't had sexual relationship before and the relationship wasn't a physical one.

It doesn't make them any less lovable or desirable to me just because they had a relationship (sexual or otherwise) in the past.

It is a blessing, as long as you both can be sincere to one another in the present & in the future.
    Dream, I do.

Agree with Adeel
    Bhulana Sakoo Gay Mujhe Bhool Kar Tum
    Mein Aksar Tumhein Yaad Ati Rahongi
    Kabhi Khuwab Ban Kar Kabhi Yaad Ban Kar
    Mein Neendein Tumhari Churati Rahongi

if the relation is not physical one then i can think of him but if it has reached physical one then i dont want to spend ma life wid him even if he is ma dream mate.never.

Quote Originally Posted by RAHEN @ Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:08 am
    if the relation is not physical one then i can think of him but if it has reached physical one then i dont want to spend ma life wid him even if he is ma dream mate.never.
    aur agar uski shaadi pehle ho chukhi ho aur kisi wajah se alaq ho gaye ho to?
    Bhulana Sakoo Gay Mujhe Bhool Kar Tum
    Mein Aksar Tumhein Yaad Ati Rahongi
    Kabhi Khuwab Ban Kar Kabhi Yaad Ban Kar
    Mein Neendein Tumhari Churati Rahongi

Quote Originally Posted by Endurer @ Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:24 am
    It doesn't make them any less lovable or desirable to me just because they had a relationship (sexual or otherwise) in the past.

It is a blessing, as long as you both can be sincere to one another in the present & in the future.
    Agree wid u bro

Quote Originally Posted by RAHEN @ Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:08 am
    umm I am not surprised to read that but sis don't you think that everyone deserves a second chance?
    Dream, I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Kainaat @ Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:46 pm
    Quote Originally Posted by RAHEN @ Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:08 am
    aur agar uski shaadi pehle ho chukhi ho aur kisi wajah se alaq ho gaye ho to?
    to phir alag hone ki wajah janne ke baad he kuch faisla kiya ja sakta hai. agar shaadi uski wajah se tooti hai to i will have to think carefully lekin agar larki ki wajah se shaadi tooti hai to i can accept him wid his kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Endurer @ Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:37 am
    Quote Originally Posted by RAHEN @ Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:08 am
    umm I am not surprised to read that but sis don't you think that everyone deserves a second chance?
    brother second chance us ke liye hota hai jisse galti hui ho. and if he could after all this leave her- why wouldnot he leave me.

Quote Originally Posted by RAHEN @ Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:02 am
    agar shaadi uski wajah se tooti hai to i will have to think carefully lekin agar larki ki wajah se shaadi tooti hai to i can accept him wid his kids.
    :bigthumb;

I agree sis