Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FACTS TO MAKE EVERY Indian PROUD

I agree with you Sehar,,,,,socalled "facts" provided by coolguyskumar are totally childish and smells of poor patriotistic propaganda...
    I think he is on RAW`s payinglist.
    But i can understand if it`s hard to find some truth for being proud of, then it`s easy to seek that " WAS ONCE" thing. Lol........
    But no offence, but facts should be facts...... and those "facts" from coolguyskumar who desperatly try to find something to serve about india, i think he totally failed. Even a person with poor generall knowledge would laugh of those "facts" which are nothing but nonsense.
    I really dont understand which books he has studied...Lol.......

lol

I absolutely agree with Sehar & Eaglevision.

Now for the fact; There is some length of a difference between the then-known hotmail and the hotmail that we today have.
    [hr:ba781f3716]
    Who is the president of AT & T-Bell Labs (AT & T-Bell Labs is the creator of program languages such as C, C++, Unix to name a few)?
    How about using 'WAS'?

FYI He served from 1999-2001

It's hilarious how you use (bla bla is a founder of that) It's quite like telling someone that an Indian sweeper worked in microsoft (the creators of windows and major apps)
    3. The world’s first University was established in Takshila in 700BC. More than 10,500 students from all over the world studied more than 60 subjects... The University of Nalanda built in the 4th century BC was one of the greatest achievements of ancient India in the field of education.
    700 BC? the WHOLE WORLD? Do I need to say something more about this?
    These facts will make every Indian proud as long as they like to live in their (everyone's) past.
    Dream, I do.

Right Endurer!!

How abt adding the AIDS and JUNk MAils to u r List ..Then we might not be as proud as we ar e !!

I wouldn't wish to be pessimitic about it mytonse. It's our responsibility to add more & more flavor & bring as much respect as possible for/to our respective countries.
    Dream, I do.

Endurer..AIDS is a most wanted issue..I would not be proud of such things when millions are dying worldwide..Ofcourse..its my way of getting my message..U reckon i wont be proud ha !!

Criticsim spreads well !!

Indeed it does spread like fire in woods but bro instead of treating it cynically, an AIDS awareness campaign would be more helpful.
    Dream, I do.

U and me both know the limit the awareness has spread....

If i were not cynical the less no. of people must hav viewed our conversation here..

I joined Dt mere to learn Views and information from an elegant personality like yours..

I will obliged if we disconitnue our debate here...

If u wish u opena debate on this..I will fire u ....there

Perhaps we should debate on this issue and get as many views from others as possible, this will give us a ballpark figure atleast as far as the areas of awareness are concerned. Let me open a debate in the appropriate section first.
    Dream, I do.

There u go Endurer..Ill be waiting !!

me too as this has to be done
    Love me the most when I deserve it the least, that's When I need it the most.