Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: goodmorning sms

Receive my simple gift of GOOD MORNING wrapped with sincerity, tied with care and sealed with a prayer to keep u safe n happy all day long! Take Care
    Love me the most when I deserve it the least, that's When I need it the most.

Let evryday b a dream u can touch,let evryday b a luv u can feel,let evryday b a reason to live coz life indeed is beautiful.Have a Gud day

Plz come out of the room!
    So the SUN can rise fully,
    Flowers can blossom,
    Birds can Sing,

Bcoz all r waiting to see your SMILE.
    Good Morning

All mornings are like Paintings.U need a little inspiration to get going,a little smile to brighten up & SMS from someone like me to color ur day

Aey item, chal uth, suraj ugela hai, chand dubela hai, murga chillarela hain, mast flower khilela hai, jhakas mahol banela hai, bole to kasam se ekdum rapchik GOOD MORNING

Let evryday b a dream u can touch,let evryday b a luv u can feel,let evryday b a reason to live coz life indeed is beautiful.Have a Gud day

Thousands of yesterdays r gone. Millions of tomorrow will come But there is only 1 2day. And I don wanna miss this day without wishing u a good morning...

Evry sunset give us 1 day less 2 live,bt evry sunrise give us,1 day more 2 hope!So,get up & hope 4 the best.Gud Day & Gud Luck

5 Steps to every LOVELY MORNING this year. Close ur eyes, Take a deep breath, Open ur arms wide, Feel ur heart beat & say… Here I AM OH LORD, Embrace ME & be my STRENGTH TODAY!!!

Faith makes all things possible, Hope makes all things work, Love makes all things beautiful, May u have all the 3, As u begin each day