Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: goodmorning sms

These are just 16 letters yet they mean so much when warmly sent just to keep in touch.
    (>*<)
    T*A*K*E*
    (<<**>>)
    ;;''C*A*R*E*
    @$##
    (>>^^^<<)
    ##$
    @ OF URSELF..$#%%
    Good Morning....
    Love me the most when I deserve it the least, that's When I need it the most.

All mornings are like Paintings:-
    U need a little inspiration to get going,a little smile to brighten up & a SMS from someone who cares to color ur day...
    G@@D M@RNING.....Have a Nice Day..

MORNING SMILE
    makes the day
    (=( ;_; )=)
    B"E"T"T"E"R

that the best
    thing (;_ we can
    do (;_ (;_ to
    make (;_ life easy

Gud morning

Your soul came back from dreamland reunited with a sleeping senseless piece of yourself slowly open ur eyes realise its a brand new day

The sun has once brought brightness to earth! Lazy bone. it's time 2 wake up.

The sun had rised from the east & birds r singing happily & butterflies are around the flowers. It is time to wake up & give a big yawning & say good morning to u..

A Perfrect Gift for U! Today! Absoloutely at no Cost, Non-taxable, Silent Peformance, Extremly Personal, Fully Returnable - it’s a SMILE from me.

A Morning is a wonderful blessing, Either stormy or Sunny, It stands for hope, Giving us another start of what we call ... <*L*I*F*E*>...GooD MoRnInG....have A nice dAy

The smile is like a simcard and life is like a Cellphone, whenever you insert the Simcard of a smile a beautiful day is activated...

Hi Good Morning...!!! Uth gaye ho na? Arz hai, Chai ke pyale se uthte dhue mein teri tasvir nazar aati hai, Inhi khayalon mein kho kar aksar meri chai thandi ho jaati hai...