Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fathima(A girl From the other side)

The story i am about to write is all tru.These incidents Happend on a island.you May belive me or you may not belive me..

Fathima...

I may be crazy like some of my friends say. But the truth is what ever I told them was the truth. I never imagined any word of it, but I did not tell them or any body else one part of the story, if I have told them, they would have sealed me with the word crazy for the rest of my life. My story does not start like most other stories and this is no story I made up, it is real it starts from the start of my journey to Faraway Island from male(Capital City of Maldives) …….

Year 1989, Eid holidays and I was getting ready for the long journey ahead. During that time there were no air flights available to go to islands. So it was the only option boat. I was always weak to sea, rough or calm. It takes three days on the sea to reach that island. I was so worried that I haven’t taken such a long trip before. We left from male at midnight. All went well for Six hours, Next morning or afternoon I don’t remember, I woke up from the falling drops of rain to my face. The sky was covered with dark clouds; you could hear thunder, Ladies and children crying. I looked around all I could see was upset faces, but I got the attention of one scrupulous face. A girl in her teens, sitting closer to me. I asked her if she needs any help, she said just a companion until this journey ends. Later I came to know, her name was Fathun...
    I told her it was alright with me that she could sit next to me if she wants to. We started talking, then out of nowhere she asked do you believe in spiritual things, I said why do you ask that, she said just tell me do you believe or not, all this time she was staring at some thing which was behind me, I said I do not believe in this stuff .then she said do as I say don’t shout but just turn round and you will believe in spiritual things. What I saw next will stay with me for the rest of my life. What I saw was not imaginable I saw a palm tree growing and young coconuts coming out of it, this all happened in a few minutes in the middle of the sea. It was so fearful that I fainted...

Will continue tomorrow ..Sorry for grammer and spelling mistakes...

Thanks madivian, I'm looking forward to part 2.
    Dream, I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Endurer @ Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:17 am
    Thanks madivian, I'm looking forward to part 2.

will update soon...

When I woke up it was morning and every thing was back to normal. But the girl was not there. I searched for the girl but I did not see her. Any how we reached the island that same day.

My holiday was going fine until I saw the girl after Two days from that island. I asked some friends if her name was fathima and if they new this girl and they said she is from that island, then I said if she went to male recently, but the answer was no she has been on the island for at least six months. I was very worried that I have met this girl on the boat and I have talked to her. I told this to the head person of the house I was staying. He said not to worry. And he wrote something on a plate and informed me that I should drink that after the evening prayers. This is something they do to keep the sprits away. I did as he told me. The next day I went to see this girl because I needed to talk to her I needed to tell her everything, I knew she will not believe me, but I was wrong she did believe me
    but she said it may be some one else.that i saw on the boat.
    At that time I was very young at age, so was my brother and our friend. We were always in to something, one late night we were sitting out side our house and I heard some people walking and reading Al Quraan and thakbeer (common thing in Maldives, religious words, verses).Then I came to know that it was a religious ritual, as they say that recently some body died while performing Voodoo, and while performing it he made a mistake and the sprit had killed him and his sprit is roaming around the island.
    It is said here in the Maldives if some body dies like that, those peoples sprit will roam inside the island harming people. For that reason they are performing the religious ritual to stop the spirits.I did not belive that at that time.
    After the group had passed me, i saw fathima behind this group,she was looking sad,i dont know how but i had an unknon desire to follow this beauty from the island...

will continue soon...

Quote Originally Posted by maldivian @ Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:28 pm
    The story i am about to write is all tru.These incidents Happend on a island.you May belive me or you may not belive me..

Fathima...

I may be crazy like some of my friends say. But the truth is what ever I told them was the truth. I never imagined any word of it, but I did not tell them or any body else one part of the story, if I have told them, they would have sealed me with the word crazy for the rest of my life. My story does not start like most other stories and this is no story I made up, it is real it starts from the start of my journey to Faraway Island from male(Capital City of Maldives) …….

Year 1989, Eid holidays and I was getting ready for the long journey ahead. During that time there were no air flights available to go to islands. So it was the only option boat. I was always weak to sea, rough or calm. It takes three days on the sea to reach that island. I was so worried that I haven’t taken such a long trip before. We left from male at midnight. All went well for Six hours, Next morning or afternoon I don’t remember, I woke up from the falling drops of rain to my face. The sky was covered with dark clouds; you could hear thunder, Ladies and children crying. I looked around all I could see was upset faces, but I got the attention of one scrupulous face. A girl in her teens, sitting closer to me. I asked her if she needs any help, she said just a companion until this journey ends. Later I came to know, her name was Fathun...
    I told her it was alright with me that she could sit next to me if she wants to. We started talking, then out of nowhere she asked do you believe in spiritual things, I said why do you ask that, she said just tell me do you believe or not, all this time she was staring at some thing which was behind me, I said I do not believe in this stuff .then she said do as I say don’t shout but just turn round and you will believe in spiritual things. What I saw next will stay with me for the rest of my life. What I saw was not imaginable I saw a palm tree growing and young coconuts coming out of it, this all happened in a few minutes in the middle of the sea. It was so fearful that I fainted...

kya mera hi naam mila tha app ko :evil: :blee;

Quote Originally Posted by *Fatima* @ Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:09 pm

Fathima...

hi fatima sorry but i dont understand what you have said but i know one thing you said something about name ,may be because its the same name.but the girl whome i met is fathimath..
    sorry cheers..
    i know very little bit of your language...
    here is some flowers for u
    :givefl;

Quote Originally Posted by maldivian @ Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:03 pm
    Quote Originally Posted by *Fatima* @ Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:09 pm

Fathima...

hi fatima sorry but i dont understand what you have said but i know one thing you said something about name ,may be because its the same name.but the girl whome i met is fathimath..
    sorry cheers..
    i know very little bit of your language...
    here is some flowers for u
    :givefl;
    thanx but is that story true or...

all the incidenst in this stroy is true and all it happened during a trip to a island...

As it was Eid holidays, there were lots of festivals, sports, maldivian boduberu, thaara, stick dance, bandiyaa(all maldivian music and dance events for men and women)then there is for the young people Maali dance(sprit dance which is a belief from our for fathers time).I was one of the maali’s who were performing the maali dance, I was there running after some people scaring them when I saw the (Fathima),she asked me why are you joking other sprits. Then I said why do you say that, she was silent. Then she walked away. By this time I was curious about her, so I went after her but she was nowhere to be seen. The next day I met her and asked her about the previous night’s event, it seems she does not remember any of it and she said she never went to see the festival .I was already falling for her so I asked if she was interested in me, she said she will think about it and she will meet me at evening some time and give an answer to me .she met me Early in the evening and said she is intrested in me talked about a lot and stayed up till eraly morning till two.. . Next evening we met at the same place on the beach it was cloudy and you could see lightnig from far. we talked we kissed and as it started to rain we left to our home. but as i left her at home and walked to my home after i had passed some roads she came up to me and said lets go for a walk ,i said we have been and as you have wanted to sleep why now you want to go?so many questions came to mebut she said she dont feel sleepy and she want to go to the beach, we went again and satyed there ,but i knew there was something different about her but i did not know what it was so i did not ask her.we started kissing and one thing lead to another and end up having sex.after that we never spoke and i took her home and went sleep.next morning she came we had breakfast and i told her it was best sex for me so far,and she said what are you talking about we only kissed But I did not care for that as I thought she wanted to hide it . So every night we meet some times early and late . in the bush behind our house. As my holiday came to an end. One day we decided to go for a swim on the north side of the island, which is about half an hour from our house. There were three of us me, Fathimath and Ali my friend from male. We left our house at afternoon three and after five minutes Fathima said she needs to go for a toilet. So she walked few feet’s away from us and went inside the bush .three of us were talking during this time because she said she is afraid. But after some time we did not hear any sound from where fathima went,.......................

interesting one, keep us updated.
    Dream, I do.