Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: !!India leads junk mail brigade!!

India is the global leader in junk mails with a whopping 91 per cent of all its electronic mail messages constituting spam, but ranks lowest in incidence of viruses, a media report said.

Hong Kong ranks second on the global chart with 76.7 per cent of junk mails followed closely by Israel with 70 per cent of all messages being spam, 'Ynetnews' reported quoting the results of a research carried out by an internet security company published in the electronic journal 'Rid it Now'.

The country with the lowest amount of junk mail is Japan, where only 23.5 per cent of messages received are unsolicited advertisements.

Findings of another report was that India has the lowest frequency of e-mails affected by viruses with UAE being the most badly plagued with the nuisance, the portal reported.

One in every 13.9 e-mail messages residents of UAE receive have a virus attached to them.

Singapore ranks second, with one in every 14.1 e-mails bearing a virus and India ranks lowest with only one in every 63.7 messages bearing a virus, the report said

All this is news....

I dont have any interest in spam or viruses but
    I like your shae'ri. Wah Wah!!!!
    who is the poet?? is it you!!!

hmdtel

Kindly mention the source. Junk mailing `aka spam annoys the hell out of me! Not because they may be offensive, vulgar, or even a little absurd, but because they are just plain stupid or make no sense at all!

Here is an account of what I keep receiving everyday!

I strongly apologize for this unsolicited mail, but I am
    constrained by circumstances surrounding my profession .I
    have the mandate of my colleagues in office to solicite for
    your assistance for a deal we want to execute The business
    involves the remittance of US$20.5M(twenty million and five
    hundred thousand United States Dollars) to your bank account
    from the Central Bank of Nigeria.
    20 million dollars? Another one of those lucrative deals that I reject on daily basis.

Tortured with health problems? You're one click away from healthy life!
    What health problems? What the hell is so healthy about your medicines/prescriptions you bloody moron! NEXT!

PLEASE, TREAT
    THIS PROPOSAL AS TOP SECRET.

IN ORDER TO TRANSFER OUT (15,000,000.00)
    ( FIFTEEN-MILLION POUNDS STERLINGS) FROM OUR BANK HERE IN LONDON
    Learn to write a decent email for heave's sake! Please! Non of my business assosicates use BOLD LETTERS in their emails. Stop pissing me off!

We cure any desease
    Do you have a cure for chronic misspell syndrome? The primary sign of affliction is the compulsive need to decease subject lines of junk mails.

[offtopic]The piece of poetry in myt's signature is indeed beautiful[/offtopic]
    Dream, I do.

Thank you...I really hanging out here..

Ofcourse i am no thte poet..Though still i will take credit for such a beautiful collection..

Endurer..I hav done basic AVSERT helpesk..

The first quote of u rs is the accredited to famous NIGERIAn fraud...

Watch Sab Golmal Hai on India TV..

Regards,

M.Y.Tonse

Unfortunately I don't have access to India tv here though I would love to watch the show you just mentioned.

Most of these emails state to be from nigeria, uganda, ghana, ivory coast e.t.c. though I strongly believe that they are initiated from european countries.
    Dream, I do.

So u see i was right there..

Wallah!!

M.Y.Tonse

yar i have got lot of knowledge with this all discussion

then we might like to call u

Salam Enligtened Kamran.

Waiting to see what u hav for this one

yez i too heard the news

i am happy india ranks first
    atleast for spam

coz of useless fellows