Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Believe in ME..!....

I Believe - that we don't have to change friends if we understand that friends change.

I Believe- that no matter how good a friend is, they're going to hurt you every once in a while and you must forgive them for that.

I Believe- that true friendship continues to grow, even over the longest distance. Same goes for true love.

I Believe- that you can do something in an instant that will give you heartache for life.

I Believe- that it's taking me a long time to become the person I want to be.

I Believe- that you should always leave loved ones with loving words. It may be the last time you see them.

I Believe- that you can keep going long after you think you can't.

I Believe- that regardless of how hot and steamy a relationship is at first, the passion fades and there had better be something else to take its place.

I Believe- that sometimes the people you expect to kick you when you're down will be the ones to help you get back up.

I Believe- that sometimes when I'm angry I have the right to be angry, but that doesn't give me the right to be cruel.

I Believe-""that just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.""

I Believe-that it isn't always enough to be forgiven by others. Sometimes you have to learn to forgive yourself.

I Believe-that no matter how bad your heart is broken, the world doesn't stop for your grief.

I Believe-that our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but we are responsible for who we become.

I Believe-that just because two people argue, it doesn't mean they don't love each other. And just because they don't argue, it doesn't mean they do love each other.

I Believe-that you shouldn't be so eager to find out a secret. It could change your life forever.

I Believe-that the people you care about most in life are often taken from you too soon.

[highlight=cyan:387f721672][/highlight:387f721672][glow=cyan:387f721672][/glow:387f721672]
    ~ I tHiNk .'. i aM ~

Nice sharing :applaud; keeeep it up Raj 8-)
    A Minute They say it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them, a day to love them, but then an entire life to forget them.

Thanx.... Zeb....

I'll try to keep it up..
    ~ I tHiNk .'. i aM ~

i believe serving fellow humanbeings i s serving god
    u make me happy

ahh.. easy lesson being learned the hard way at my doorway.. perhaps my cup tastes a bit odd today.

thanks for sharing raj
    Dream, I do.

ur welcome Bro :givefl;
    A Minute They say it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them, a day to love them, but then an entire life to forget them.

nice
    u make me happy

i believe in peoplle to do be good majoity don't disappoint
    u make me happy

agreed wid dsjeya :ye;