Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: !!Microsoft goes live!!

Microsoft goes live

It's taken Microsoft five years to develop the next Windows, but Windows Live services are proving faster and easier to deliver to consumers with a tweak here and a twitch there.

Of these, I'm using Live Mail( Limited Users allowed) , Live Messenger 8.0(Invitation required), Live Search(Available), Live Toolbar(Available), Gadgets and Live Favorites(Available). though in BETA stage, quite good they are...

For more details, you may check out www.ideas.live.com

that's web 2.0 for sure, I'm going to shift my msn hotmail account at LIVE.

I'll do put up invitations for you fine people as soon as I manage to get in there.
    Dream, I do.

I switched my hotmail account to ms live mail back 2 days ago. It is just too cluttered, highly unprofessional and extremely slow at/for dial-up.

Considering that it is beta, I'll give it 3 out of 10. Here is what annoyed the hell out of me:

1- There is a huge skyscrapper on the extreme right side jumping straight back at one's face.

2 - The use of 'Frames'.. utter hoghwash.

3 - The so called look of Outlook is nothing but 'dull'. It's far too congested, even at a screen resolution of 1024x768 I could barely read the first 5 lines of my email.

4 - Layout: Anything but pleasant.

The only innovative features I discovered was 'drag & drop'. Rest is inspired (read: stolen) from google's gmail.

No matter what others say, Gmail rocks for sure!
    Dream, I do.

you dont need invitations for live anymore. You can just sign up for free

oh okkk thnx man