Thread: Upcoming Flick : Vaada

After Tere Naam, director Satish Kaushik returns with another love drama. And this time he joins hands with Vashu Bhagnani who had earlier scored a big hit with their last film together - Mujhe Kucch Kehna Hai.

Character Sketch

Arjun Rampal as Rahul
    He cannot see but can sense. His brilliant mind can foresee the terrible results of a man's manic fixation

Amisha Patel as Puja
    She can see as well as sense. But she is helpless and vulnerable. She can do nothing to stop the forces of demented love.

Zayed Khan as Karan
    He is so blinded by love that even his astute intelligence cannot see what havoc a man's possessiveness can cause.

Storyline

Rahul (Arjun Rampal) and Puja (Amisha Patel) are newly married and completely devoted to each other.

One day they meet with a terrible accident and Rahul loses his eyesight. On a business trip abroad, Rahul meets a friend Karan (Zayed Khan). Impressed by his dynamism and business acumen, Rahul asks him to join his business. They return to India and Puja is stunned to see her husband with her old friend Karan.

Rahul's love for Puja's is blind and unquestioning.
    Karan's love for Puja is obsessive and uncontrollable.

Puja is trapped between a blind husband and a sighted lover. Rahul can sense Karan's obsession. Karan can see Rahul's possessiveness.

Now begins a deadly cat and mouse game between the two. Rahul can see a web of deceit tightening around him. Karan can see a devious trap being laid for him.

Will one of them succeed or will both fail?

Release date

The film will release in December 2004

result awaiting in December

yo, sound track of this movie is pretty hot, one must listen to the title track 'vaada'

havent heard yet ...

Arjun Rampan..... acting blind?
    I'm sure he'll give a good performance. He's a good actor, too bad he hasn't got his break.
    His problem is he's not a star child so doesn't get the same credilibilty or importance...
    But honestly "Asambhav" was terrible.... that's not his fault... he was glad he was in a Rajiv Rai movie..

Amisha.... has 'wooden' expressions....... and CANNOT act... I think she' the only one in Bollywood who could challenge Kareena in the ugliest lips contest.....

Zayed Khan........ hated him in "Mohabat hai mirchi" movie... terrible...

In Main Hoon na he didn't really prove anything in acting except his dances.... and he was in a SRK movie... so some of that glory shone upon him...

Let's see his actual performance...

I don't see him as an action hero or a mushy movie kinda guy.... bout a crazed obsessed ...psychopath..........Seriously... he could so well..

Well negative roles have helped a lot of Actors' careers...

Good luck Zayed...............

Payal....... Songs haven't heard em... which ones are the best? I don't wanna download all the MP3z..... only those worth it?

Goshhh snaz i think you are simply addicted to bollywood !!!

Quote Originally Posted by snaz @ Sun Dec 05, 2004 10:08 pm
    Arjun Rampan..... acting blind?
    I'm sure he'll give a good performance. He's a good actor, too bad he hasn't got his break.
    His problem is he's not a star child so doesn't get the same credilibilty or importance...
    But honestly "Asambhav" was terrible.... that's not his fault... he was glad he was in a Rajiv Rai movie..
    agreed

Amisha.... has 'wooden' expressions....... and CANNOT act... I think she' the only one in Bollywood who could challenge Kareena in the ugliest lips contest....
    you are killing me :rolling;

Zayed Khan........ hated him in "Mohabat hai mirchi" movie... terrible...

In Main Hoon na he didn't really prove anything in acting except his dances.... and he was in a SRK movie... so some of that glory shone upon him...

Let's see his actual performance...
    i'm not interested in this guy, i mean he doesn't even know how to behave like himself.. how can he act? :?

Payal....... Songs haven't heard em... which ones are the best? I don't wanna download all the MP3z..... only those worth it?
    only heard 'Vaada' so far, and it's good number, typicall bollywood promise though. but still lyrics are good and so is the music.