Thread: DOES ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT PRINCE Hanumant Singh?WHO DIED IN 1952 IN A PLANE CRASH.?

DOES ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT PRINCE Hanumant Singh? WHO DIED IN 1952 IN A PLANE CRASH.?

HE WAS PRINCE OF JODHPUR,INDIA.
    A MOVIE WAS MADE ON HIS LIFE.(ZUBEIDAA) BUT I WOULD LIKE TO READ MORE ON HIS LIFE AND ALSO ON HIS RELATIONSHIP WITH ZUBEIDAA. ALSO IF ANYONE HAS HIS PICTURE PLEASE FORWARD IT TO ME.

JUST CURIOUS............................

There is very little information available over the web about hanumant singh.

I remember 'zubeida', the movie was superb though it was about raja virendra singh?
    Dream, I do.

Exactly.......i've been trying to search on the web, but didn't really get anywhere. This is what I know.

Zubeida's screenplay was written by Khalid Mohammed who is the real Zubeida's son.
    Movie was roughly based on his childhood and on his mother's life. Some names and incidents were changed to glamorize the movie. Zubeida was an actress and Prince Hanumant Singh's girlfriend at the time of her death.

Ever since I've seen Zubeida, I've been obsessed with it. And that haunting song by Lataji, "So gaye hain" still gives me the chills (in a good way)

Anyway thx for the response..

Oh, is he? I didn't knew that.. thanks for this info :ye;

Yeap! that song is awesome.. I just can't find it on the web as well.. no luck anyways I'd might perhaps sneak into a local cd shop someday. :wink:
    Dream, I do.

Oh, is he? I didn't knew that.. thanks for this info :ye;

Yeap! that song is awesome.. I just can't find it on the web as well.. no luck anyways I'd might perhaps sneak into a local cd shop someday. :wink:
    Dream, I do.

Go to http://raaga.com/ or http://www.smashits.com/ to listen to the songs. Hopefully it'll work....

thanx