Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 5 Saudi Women Change Sex

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

5 Saudi women change sex

Tired of being second to men in conservative Saudi Arabia, five women decided if you can’t beat ‘em, join ‘em. Al Watan newspaper said the five women have underwent sex change surgeries abroad over the past 12 months after they developed a “psychological complex” due to male domination.

Women in Saudi Arabia, which adopts an austere interpretation of Islam are not allowed to drive or even go to public places unaccompanied by a male relative. The newspaper quoted a senior cleric as saying the authorities have to fill what he described as a legal vacuum by issuing laws against sex change operations. AFP

omdaizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    sum ppl r so desperate 4 respect they do anyfin lol

thx 4 sharin fatima :bg:

quiet starnge and intresting
    You know What i Mean!

Quote Originally Posted by asian-kuri @ Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:03 am
    omdaizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    sum ppl r so desperate 4 respect they do anyfin lol

thx 4 sharin fatima :bg:
    ur welcome huni

and dream ji wots intresting in it

now thats news to me!

no wonder AFP focuses more on the fabricated circumstances than the issue itself.
    Dream, I do.

y didn't they just move to another country or something.

^^ Good point niceguy

whats more interesting is that 'conservative Saudi Arabia' allows women to 'change' sex.
    Dream, I do.

Yea im surprised about that too. I thought they'd go chop of their hands or something if anyone tried doing something like this. Also just curious, when changing genders, would their sexual preference change too. If not, it'd be akward lol... who would they marry?

Perhaps a pervert from the AFP team.
    Dream, I do.

Hey guys!!

I hav been in Saudi since a long time..

I gurantee u that the sex change wasnt done locally..As the details suggest in Arabnews they were done in Europe...

What can a country do if its citizrns change sex and stand in the counter wearing a trouser...

M.Y.Tonse