Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What Causes A Woman To Become A Prostitute????

Do you Think Its Women Free decison to Sell their Bodies for making money by renting it for brief periods??? OR their are some forces which force her to enter into this profession??????
    What motives and circumstances lead thousands of women to sell their Honor?????????
    What you think In prostitution Women exploit Men or Men Exploit Women???????

If any modz think that post is not good they can delete?

it is a social problem.polywood stories girls being kidnaped sold and tortured into prostitution is only minimal
    in the sameway psychological nymphomaniacs r also few .oherwise willingly hiring their body y
    easy money,laziness or revenge on a deserted male
    u make me happy

Good Post.

Usually I would have to say women who are destitute, single mothers, homeless girls, or basically any female who feels the need to be a prostitute simply to earn money either to make ends meet, provide for their kids or pay off drug habits, there are endless reasons why women tend to take this route, and it is extremely sad that they are driven to this level because there is basically no other way for them to gain cash.

I'd say the same with women who strip etc, lack of confidence/self esteem could easily drive them to do such things.

I don't think there are enough organisations to help and guide women, because women tend to go through alot of emotional predicaments and at times find it hard to handle alone..ah thats my theory anyway.
    The things I've seen in life will make you choke by suprise
    Like an aborted fetus in a jar that opened it's eyes

sehar a good poat
    but u assume only poor woman sell their body that is not true
    there r rich call girls
    subordinates enticing their boss
    servant luring the master
    some students 4 marks the list includes even religious heads
    u make me happy

Yes. I think it is their free decision.
    No force can command them unless they allow themselves to be placed in such a position to be exploited.
    The alternative is to seek proper employment ( like most sucessful people). At least work an 8 hour shift and adopt to a more realistic lifestyle.
    Both persons get ripped off physically, financially and mentally.

Evil desires have blinded mankind from the sacred nature of sex which is supposed to be very personal, pleasurable and bear fruit.

I woul like to read more responses by women, please contribute your views.

like stealing,begging if one has low self esteem
    they sell their body
    u make me happy

Circumstances,i guess :rnop:

could be a cause simi
    u make me happy

Lust lures women more than it does to men.
    Death's A Freedom, Life's A Test - Nas.

good post... i think circumstances or maybe to feed bad habbits, women who cant be bothered to earn a proper living so look for short cuts, easy money
    We cannot b together, But we'll never be apart, 4 no matter what life brings us, U’re always in my Heart. Love U.