Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What Causes A Woman To Become A Prostitute????

woman should be educated and able to stand on their own legs
    if no man is going to patronise female sex workers there will be no one
    but incidence of rape will increase manyfold
    u make me happy

If it is a matter of lust it should be avoided and the individual should get a regular partner. Prostitution promotes disease, homicide and abuse, more than the pleasure that is experienced. It is a dangerous and immoral lifestyle.

better educate woman
    look after them
    support them always
    u make me happy

Houosewives do it because they like it

Quote Originally Posted by RANI786, post: 118233
    i think its probably becoz of circumstances, probably money problems or perhaps by force, which would make it rape! Anyway its not a good thing as we all know, But hey have you heard about the 'lover boys' thing?? Let me explain it anyway: Lover boys are guys who like go after certaian girls of whom they know they are not in a good position: family problems or money problems or they just need a listening ear you know. Then what these boys do is start by friendship and then tell the girl that he loves her and then when she is also completely in love with him and he knows alot about her: then he makes her sleep with others that he knows (clients) and makes them pay. So thisis also a type of prostitution. And if the girls wants to step out or refuse to prostitute for the boy then he blackmails her coz he knows about her family or money problems. Such a sad thing huh?? shame on people that treat girls in that way! disgusting. makes you wonder who to trust haina?
    I'm like many housewives who work as prostitutes, I do it BECAUSE IT LIKE IT. I do have a good marriage, a husband who I love dearly, and one child who is the love of my life. I'm comfortably off and only operate between dropping my daughter off at school in the morning and picking her in the late afternoon. I occasionally do it in the evening when my husband is away on business and my daughter is stopping with her grandparents. I get clients from the local paper and from some local taxi drivers who carry my cards, as well as some repeat business. I charge a nominal fee simply because that way I don't get loads of undesirables in my bed. If a client's particularly good I may waive my fee.

I have a high sex drive, and I'm sure that if I didn't do this I would have had an affair by now, probably risking my marriage. And I firmly believe that I've saved some marriages where the wife doesn't like sex and is unwilling to "fake it" for their husband's sake.

And there's a lot of married women like me, some who might be stuggling financially, others who don't need the money. Then there's the single-parent mothers who's extra income doesn't affect their state benefits.

But most of us do it because we enjoy it. No compulsion, no pimps, no drugs, confidentiality, and safe sex.

Youo'r Ouot Of Touch With Reality

Quote Originally Posted by murali614, post: 119079
    hmmmm many reseaons behind the profession of Prostitude..

Money is the root of all Problems.. no women wants to be prostitute , sell their body and Lay with daily "New Man".. Every Women want to Love, Want to Live in Home , Want to Make Home But sometimes Time brings the changes suddenly which is not thinking any women..

Anyways Women Become Prostitute because of only "Money".. Prostetors Have many Problems / Saddest in their Life Laykin kya hosakta hay no one wants to know their real problems ..

and Men are the Source to Make Women as Prostitute.. If men Help those women Using Them Then i am sure no one be prostitute..
    Sad, but you seem to be out of touch with reality. See my post later in this thread for more. I, as well as others like me, have saved far more marriages than we have damaged. You're unable to open your mind to the realities of the dynamics of marriage and partnerships.