Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do you believe in Ghosts

mankind is composed of two natures, the physical (the body) and the spiritual (the soul). When an individual dies the soul leaves the body and hovers around it in an invisible, supernatural state. It can see whatever is happening around the body, but unlike the movies, it has no power of its own because it is totally dependent on the mercy of God. When the body is properly buried the soul enters another world of God, and is at the mercy of God, based upon how well it has developed itself in the world that it has lived in before. This process will continue until the soul is properly developed to attain the presence of God and live in His Kingdom.
    However, if a person commits suicide or if the body is burnt, the soul becomes confused and is in a supernatural state of shock. It is deprived from entering into the next stage of development and roams about in a supernatural form. This is what is called a ghost.

you should be more afraid of the living than the dead. :wilder;

I don't want to believe in ghosts but I've heard some very creepy stories.
    My parents have encountered something and so have some of my other relatives.

I get scared very easily and that is why I don't watch scary movies.

I'm still not sure what to believe in. Sometimes I do and sometimes I don't....

Quraan mei likha hai keh JINN hain...phir sawal hi nahi payda hota ke yaqeen NA karein

Quote Originally Posted by denali @ Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:23 pm
    mankind is composed of two natures, the physical (the body) and the spiritual (the soul). When an individual dies the soul leaves the body and hovers around it in an invisible, supernatural state. It can see whatever is happening around the body, but unlike the movies, it has no power of its own because it is totally dependent on the mercy of God. When the body is properly buried the soul enters another world of God, and is at the mercy of God, based upon how well it has developed itself in the world that it has lived in before. This process will continue until the soul is properly developed to attain the presence of God and live in His Kingdom.
    However, if a person commits suicide or if the body is burnt, the soul becomes confused and is in a supernatural state of shock. It is deprived from entering into the next stage of development and roams about in a supernatural form. This is what is called a ghost.
    Do u believe in that :s

Quote Originally Posted by SHIRENE @ Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:44 am
    you should be more afraid of the living than the dead. :wilder;

I don't want to believe in ghosts but I've heard some very creepy stories.
    My parents have encountered something and so have some of my other relatives.

I get scared very easily and that is why I don't watch scary movies.

I'm still not sure what to believe in. Sometimes I do and sometimes I don't....

It's the same with me..sometimes I do , sometimes I dont ..

i did not till i got married
    to be honest,after doing autopsy in some violent deaths i was uneasy 4 some days in the night
    u make me happy

I went to Summit Elementary School one night with my friends and a lot of weird things happened when we got there. We parked the car and sat there for a few minutes, and all the sudden the radio comes on,even though the car was turned off.We got out of the car and ran over to the school. We all thought the school looked creepy as it was. We went over to the old playground and walked to the monkey bars and sat by them. We all heard a weird noise, so we turned around, and we saw the swings rocking back and forth. The scary part was the fact that it was a calm night,there was no wind at all. We then decided to go into the school. As we walked up the stairs,on the far side,we saw that some of the lights were on. We just thought someone else was there with us. We started to look around the school when we heard a loud noise by the old boiler room. We all walked towards the boiler room,and we saw four really small boys standing in the doorway. We tried o get to them but then the disappeared. We were scared stiff. We heard all four of the boys scream for a short time before they appeared before us again. We ran out of the school and back into the car,where the radio was still playing. We sat there amazed at what we just saw. We thought we were scared then,but we were wrong. The radio was turned up as high as it could go,and the music stopped,and more of the screaming boys came to our ears. My friend started the car up,and the loud screaming stopped when we got five blocks away. We are all too terrified to go back there a night,but we do still visit there during the day time. We still get that weird feeling when we go there. If anyone thinks there are no ghost there,they should go there when there is a full moon out.It is quite the adventure. The story behind the school is very simple. The school was said to have shut down because of it being an all black school,but the principal of the school revealed the true reason why it close down. He told the story about how four of his boy students were murdered by the janitor one gloomy day. The janitor the hid the bodies all around the school. No one has yet found the bodies,but no one has been there long enough to try. It isn't hard to get into there,but you can't go through an of the doors. You can get inside by the windows,because they are just covered by thin pieces of sheet metal. I hope everyone goes there and experiences what I did. Have fun!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sneha @ Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:41 pm
    I went to Summit Elementary School one night with my friends and a lot of weird things happened when we got there. We parked the car and sat there for a few minutes, and all the sudden the radio comes on,even though the car was turned off.We got out of the car and ran over to the school. We all thought the school looked creepy as it was. We went over to the old playground and walked to the monkey bars and sat by them. We all heard a weird noise, so we turned around, and we saw the swings rocking back and forth. The scary part was the fact that it was a calm night,there was no wind at all. We then decided to go into the school. As we walked up the stairs,on the far side,we saw that some of the lights were on. We just thought someone else was there with us. We started to look around the school when we heard a loud noise by the old boiler room. We all walked towards the boiler room,and we saw four really small boys standing in the doorway. We tried o get to them but then the disappeared. We were scared stiff. We heard all four of the boys scream for a short time before they appeared before us again. We ran out of the school and back into the car,where the radio was still playing. We sat there amazed at what we just saw. We thought we were scared then,but we were wrong. The radio was turned up as high as it could go,and the music stopped,and more of the screaming boys came to our ears. My friend started the car up,and the loud screaming stopped when we got five blocks away. We are all too terrified to go back there a night,but we do still visit there during the day time. We still get that weird feeling when we go there. If anyone thinks there are no ghost there,they should go there when there is a full moon out.It is quite the adventure. The story behind the school is very simple. The school was said to have shut down because of it being an all black school,but the principal of the school revealed the true reason why it close down. He told the story about how four of his boy students were murdered by the janitor one gloomy day. The janitor the hid the bodies all around the school. No one has yet found the bodies,but no one has been there long enough to try. It isn't hard to get into there,but you can't go through an of the doors. You can get inside by the windows,because they are just covered by thin pieces of sheet metal. I hope everyone goes there and experiences what I did. Have fun!!!
    I am scared just reading this ! I wont go there for anything in the world :rnop:

no harm
    u make me happy