Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Do you believe in Ghosts

Quote Originally Posted by simi @ Sat Apr 29, 2006 2:02 pm
    Quote Originally Posted by sneha @ Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:41 pm
    I went to Summit Elementary School one night with my friends and a lot of weird things happened when we got there. We parked the car and sat there for a few minutes, and all the sudden the radio comes on,even though the car was turned off.We got out of the car and ran over to the school. We all thought the school looked creepy as it was. We went over to the old playground and walked to the monkey bars and sat by them. We all heard a weird noise, so we turned around, and we saw the swings rocking back and forth. The scary part was the fact that it was a calm night,there was no wind at all. We then decided to go into the school. As we walked up the stairs,on the far side,we saw that some of the lights were on. We just thought someone else was there with us. We started to look around the school when we heard a loud noise by the old boiler room. We all walked towards the boiler room,and we saw four really small boys standing in the doorway. We tried o get to them but then the disappeared. We were scared stiff. We heard all four of the boys scream for a short time before they appeared before us again. We ran out of the school and back into the car,where the radio was still playing. We sat there amazed at what we just saw. We thought we were scared then,but we were wrong. The radio was turned up as high as it could go,and the music stopped,and more of the screaming boys came to our ears. My friend started the car up,and the loud screaming stopped when we got five blocks away. We are all too terrified to go back there a night,but we do still visit there during the day time. We still get that weird feeling when we go there. If anyone thinks there are no ghost there,they should go there when there is a full moon out.It is quite the adventure. The story behind the school is very simple. The school was said to have shut down because of it being an all black school,but the principal of the school revealed the true reason why it close down. He told the story about how four of his boy students were murdered by the janitor one gloomy day. The janitor the hid the bodies all around the school. No one has yet found the bodies,but no one has been there long enough to try. It isn't hard to get into there,but you can't go through an of the doors. You can get inside by the windows,because they are just covered by thin pieces of sheet metal. I hope everyone goes there and experiences what I did. Have fun!!!
    I am scared just reading this ! I wont go there for anything in the world :rnop:
    lolz

hi its bashful here mah name iz fatima n m not new here but not so old naa but kitni buri baat hai kal mujhay kissi nay wish nahi kiya kal mera b' day tha halank main kafi dino se dt ki member hooo n haaan majid wat do u know abt mah mind? :P

yes ghosts are there..they exist...i have seen witches once in my life...but if you have a strong faith in your religion...nothing bothers you...

Quote Originally Posted by symone @ Fri May 12, 2006 3:28 pm
    yes ghosts are there..they exist...i have seen witches once in my life...but if you have a strong faith in your religion...nothing bothers you...

you saw witches ??

yaar yahan tu subhe bhootoOn kay jannay walay hain subhe mile chukkay aur dekh chukkay hain ...yahan say baghna he acha hai .... plz meri post ko koi na dekhay main yahan nahe hoOn ..................

agar yeh baat hai to..

ghalat kism ke log bhi hote hain,, jo apna ghalat kar sakte hain...

aur bure jinn bhi hote hain jo humari bura kar sakte hainn..

isliye mujhe bohut darr lagta hai.. khaaskar akele mein..

=))

How does strong faith in religion help against ghosts?

If god can protect me against spiritual evil then why cant he protect me from human evil?

bhoooooooottttttttttttttt! its a good past time just to tingle ur nerves

Quote Originally Posted by sneha @ Sun Apr 30, 2006 11:01 am
    Quote Originally Posted by simi @ Sat Apr 29, 2006 2:02 pm
    Quote Originally Posted by sneha @ Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:41 pm
    I went to Summit Elementary School one night with my friends and a lot of weird things happened when we got there. We parked the car and sat there for a few minutes, and all the sudden the radio comes on,even though the car was turned off.We got out of the car and ran over to the school. We all thought the school looked creepy as it was. We went over to the old playground and walked to the monkey bars and sat by them. We all heard a weird noise, so we turned around, and we saw the swings rocking back and forth. The scary part was the fact that it was a calm night,there was no wind at all. We then decided to go into the school. As we walked up the stairs,on the far side,we saw that some of the lights were on. We just thought someone else was there with us. We started to look around the school when we heard a loud noise by the old boiler room. We all walked towards the boiler room,and we saw four really small boys standing in the doorway. We tried o get to them but then the disappeared. We were scared stiff. We heard all four of the boys scream for a short time before they appeared before us again. We ran out of the school and back into the car,where the radio was still playing. We sat there amazed at what we just saw. We thought we were scared then,but we were wrong. The radio was turned up as high as it could go,and the music stopped,and more of the screaming boys came to our ears. My friend started the car up,and the loud screaming stopped when we got five blocks away. We are all too terrified to go back there a night,but we do still visit there during the day time. We still get that weird feeling when we go there. If anyone thinks there are no ghost there,they should go there when there is a full moon out.It is quite the adventure. The story behind the school is very simple. The school was said to have shut down because of it being an all black school,but the principal of the school revealed the true reason why it close down. He told the story about how four of his boy students were murdered by the janitor one gloomy day. The janitor the hid the bodies all around the school. No one has yet found the bodies,but no one has been there long enough to try. It isn't hard to get into there,but you can't go through an of the doors. You can get inside by the windows,because they are just covered by thin pieces of sheet metal. I hope everyone goes there and experiences what I did. Have fun!!!
    I am scared just reading this ! I wont go there for anything in the world :rnop:
    lolz
    lolzzzzzzz :P

I have not formulated an absolute answer. I think it interesting that all cultures have some myths and fables surrounding the afterlife of people that include the interaction with the living. How much of this is actually true and how much of it is a good yarn has yet to be decided. I do think that most often people associate common mundane things, like brain misfiring, to be of supernatural origins. Humans are creatures of association and we strive to find patterns to things which mystify us. A good catch all is the supernatural. I would never say something was impossible because who am I to say what is possible and what isn’t. I will say that there is very little of what people experience that could not be explained by simple thought. I will admit that I have experienced things where there is no ready explanation, but I refuse to label it as paranormal until I am given irrefutable evidence. Which as we all know has yet to be delivered.