Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Should abortion be permitted?

men need not control
    sometimes refusing sex is denial of love,food and shelter
    what the hapless woman do
    god has forbidden illicit sex too
    do men adhere ? denali
    u make me happy

I've always been pro-choice and think that abortion should be legalized. It's up to the woman if she wants to have a baby or not. Why should the government decide what you should and shouldn't do to your body. So yeah I think abortion should be permitted

thank u murali
    i agree with shirene
    u make me happy

AoA! Hi!

I think women shouldnt go for abortion ..because ..in the end she is doing the crime....If women by force had sex...without her consent then women can go for abortion ..but if women with her consent...Bymistake or knowingly....become pregnent ..then she has to take the responsiblity to take care of unborn child---As posted by Bluehacks.

Very well said Bluehacks!

I'm against abortion completely, 'til it's necessary or vital.

Take Care Folks! God Bless You!

P.S. I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born.
    “Other than my own soul I never found a faithful friend, other than my own heart I never found a confidant.” - Zaheer-ud-din Muhammad Babar

Quote Originally Posted by nutter @ Mon May 08, 2006 2:56 am
    I'm against abortion completely, 'til it's necessary or vital.

Take Care Folks! God Bless You!

P.S. I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born.
    waoo Aap tou Qayamet ki nazar rahte hain

lolz..Manni Bhai

Btw Manni bhai yeh Allah swt (99 names of Allah) wali gif file jo aapke signature mai hai, jab main isse save karta hoon to yeh open nahi hoti..

Kya aap mujhay yeh file (99 names of Allah) de sakte hain?

Shukriya! Khush Rahein!
    “Other than my own soul I never found a faithful friend, other than my own heart I never found a confidant.” - Zaheer-ud-din Muhammad Babar

Why hasnt anyone thought of a woman getting pregnant by rape??

I mean if a woman is raped, and she gets pregnant , is she expected to go through her life with the child of her rapist ??So I think abortion should not be banned . It should be the opinion of the person in question as to whether she wants to go ahead with it or not.

Except for this case, I am against abortion.. since it seems morally wrong to me...but again what seems wrong to one doesnt necessarily seems wrong to the other.

sex is different
    reproduction is different
    i am 4 abortion
    liberate woman from possesive,jealous men
    u make me happy

Its my first post to this forum. Wel what I think about it, at this age of Science and Technology, We "humans" still are not capable of producing a single life form so its better not to decide about its distruction because the one who's creating it has the right to choose.

Thanks
    Do you want to help yourself then stop expecting from others