Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi I need to give someone advice but dont know what to say yet. I want some opnions please.
    One of my friends is in love with this guy and he deeply loves her too, she knows that. But this guy has never asked her to marry him and she is waiting for that, but he hasnt yet. Het parents are forcing her to get married and dont understand it if she says not yet. They dont know about this guy that she is in love with. My friend feels really hurt tat she is disappointing her parents. Now she has asked me: should she just go and marry someone just to make her parents happy? That way she will be married to someone she doesnt love, but she will make her parents happy. OR should she wait till the guy she loves will maybe ask her to marry her? She refuses to start the marriage topic with him becoz she want him to ask and not that she has to propose or push him in that direction. she cannot confide in her parents or famaily to tell them about this guy she loves.
    she keeps asking me what to do. I dont know what to tell her. I mean what if her lover never proposes? Or what if she marries someone else and then her lover proposes? What can she do? At the moment I have told her dont do anything. But she is getting pressure from family (dont you just hate it when family buts in like that? but i guess they just care for her).

Ok advice dena please, so maybe we can help her out.

Thanks you all :-)

hmmm u know wat she should do wat her parents say the other guy who she doesn't love but i think after married she will be start luv to him so simple is that .... i think so but i don't know wats the other lot say abou it well at da end its her life she knows where she will be find eazzi welll she should decide wats suits her or not....
    cheers!!!!!!!!

I think, she should confide in someone who is the boy's good friend, and then That person can just indirectly drop a hint to the boy about proposing marriage to her .. That way she will know of his intentions..

I think she should tell the guy (as a friend, I mean share her problem with him like u share it with your friends) that her parents wants her to get married to someone, maybe it can be a wake up call for the guy she loves and if he still does not propose her then she should marry the guy her parents has chosen.
    Bhulana Sakoo Gay Mujhe Bhool Kar Tum
    Mein Aksar Tumhein Yaad Ati Rahongi
    Kabhi Khuwab Ban Kar Kabhi Yaad Ban Kar
    Mein Neendein Tumhari Churati Rahongi

well dil ki baat kehdeni chahiye,essa na ho ke deer ho jaee

larki ko ya larke ko yeh bhi to batao

larki anjani ka dailouege hai ha.. 'karay tu kia karay' tulika ki maa bolti hai

Quote Originally Posted by Kainaat @ Fri Apr 21, 2006 12:56 am
    larki ko ya larke ko yeh bhi to batao
    uss say kya hoota hea jis nay bhi apna pyar paana hea usse kehdeni chahiye

shayad aur shayad nahin.

Larke ko izhaar karna chahiye, if he does dare to propose he is not the perfect guy for her, because then he will run away when he faces problems

lol tou kya larki bagher koi9 chance liye love of her life ko jaane degi