Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: "The Da Vinci Code" Fact or Fiction???

It's fiction.

You can take a Fact and change it to Fiction, but not Vice Versa.

As dsjeya said the cartoons offended Muslims and this offends the Christians, but the ones who profit from this don't really care do they?

that is the problem, they don't care,they want money
    u make me happy

I liked the book. It was illuminating and thrilling. And as far as fact or fiction is concerned, there are some facts in this fiction novel.

Facts:
    1.Fibonacci and the golden ratio.
    2. Galileo trial [He was hanged because he believed that the world was not the center of the universe, as church said].
    3. Knights of Templar existance.
    3. Opus Dei belief in self-punishment of the body.
    etc..........................................

Check out The templar revelation and The woman with the alabaster jar, both with the same concept and are way older than this book.

Also check out the Holy Blood Holy Grail.

ignoring is better
    u make me happy

It's not really all that bad

My opinion is that when people are talking about it, why not see for yourself ?

Okay, to the people who piss me off the most by saying "IT IS FICTION" "OH, THEY SHOULD SAY THAT IT IS FICTITIOUS AT THE START OF THE MOVIE!"

"OH THEY SHOULD SAY THAT THIS BOOK WILL BE FICTITIOUS BECAUSE THERE IS NO PROOF"

Well my people, why dont you take these above quotes and stamp them in your bibles and your holy books because it is EXACTLY the same thing!

Ostentatious, you cannot say that about the Bible, it is after all a book mentioned as holy, the word of Jesus sayyadna. That is not befitting to any prophet's message.
    "La nufarriqu bein a ahudimmirrusuleh" We do not prefer one prophet over another. Hence respect all religions and holy books.

Your point is not logical.

Sorry mate, your arguement that the bible is a genuine holy book which was created by god through the work of his prophets will only hold ground with me if you prove to me that it is holy.