Thread: Evolution vs Creation

Evolution vs. Creation debate is often referred to as the great debate.
    How, why and where did everything come from?

Evolution is the process that has led to the appearance and transformation of living species on earth. The first living beings – undoubtedly very rudimentary cells , algae, or bacteria – appeared 3.8 billion years ago. Since then, life forms have diversified and adapted to their environments. All living species today have, therefore, the same origin.

Creation- The divine act by which, according to various religious and philosophical traditions, the world was brought into existence.

I was confused myself, till my questions were answered by my Physical Science teacher. I know what I believe in, now I'd like to know what my friends at DT think.

So the question is do you believe in evolution or creation?

I believe in creation Shirene.. If thats what you want to know from all of us here.
    Dream, I do.

Well for my opinion, I believe in evolution

This why, Charles Darwin's The Origins of Species, led many people to claim that a bleief in God was no longer necessary to explain the way in which the natural world had developed! Yes the world/universe was designed and there was a designer, but there is no solid proof that the designer is God.

And we all know the big bang theory - this theory provides scientific to explain the beginnig of the universe. Scientist had done an observvation has confirmed that there was a beginning to the universe and has provided further evidence that the universe developed a structure very early in the history. The big bang was caused by gases that formed toeghter to created by explosion.

We have all heard in millions years time, the sun going to exploded, do you think God is going to stop this awful event, and how do you know God probably wants this to happen, then Why did God create the universe!

So basically Evolution created
    the universe or the world, thats my opinion. Sorry if my opinion hurts anyone.
    http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/8...c822993ro8.png

[schild=4 fontcolor=000000 shadowcolor=FFA500 shieldshadow=1]It's Bleh[/schild]

Hey,

how can a rational persob believe in the creation theory and not believe in the Evolution theory as proposed by Charles Darwin.

It is has been proved beyond any iota of doubt that all livings being evolved through evolution.