Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Most Beautiful Girl

A0A!

Very nice poem! But i wonder how many of us are true to ourselves? How many of us (if given an oppourtunity to work with bollywood/glamour etc.) would let that chance go by? Don't mean to offend any one here in anyway. Peace!

VIRGINTY IS NOT DIGNITY! ITS JUS LACK OF OPPURTUNITY!!
    “Other than my own soul I never found a faithful friend, other than my own heart I never found a confidant.” - Zaheer-ud-din Muhammad Babar

Quote Originally Posted by nutter @ Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:18 am
    A0A!

Very nice poem! But i wonder how many of us are true to ourselves? How many of us (if given an oppourtunity to work with bollywood/glamour etc.) would let that chance go by? Don't mean to offend any one here in anyway. Peace!

VIRGINTY IS NOT DIGNITY! ITS JUS LACK OF OPPURTUNITY!!
    You are wrong Nutter, Not every girl desires a life of glamour and Bollywood..However much the world has advanced, there are still many girls who want to stay away from such things, and will happily give up the chance , even if they get it..This glamourous world asks for too much , especially from girls, and I think there are still many girls modest enough, and with a bit of dignity , girls like us , who are not willing to give it all up for fame and glamour .

nice post fatima..

and i agree simi :up;

Thanks ash, I hope yahaan phir war shuru na ho jaye

Mind blowing poem
    Great !!!

Firstly, Thanks Simi for posting a reply! Secondly I'd like to say change your avatar, its v distracting...lol. U know I'm kidding. Now back to the basics. Yes you are and right and I too am not wrong. If you read it once again u'd see I only question how many of us would let that(Glamour) go? Life like that is v tempting, anyhow, good to know that somone actually jump in to justify. Take Care !! Peace !!
    “Other than my own soul I never found a faithful friend, other than my own heart I never found a confidant.” - Zaheer-ud-din Muhammad Babar

Quote Originally Posted by nutter @ Fri Apr 28, 2006 11:40 pm
    Firstly, Thanks Simi for posting a reply! Secondly I'd like to say change your avatar, its v distracting...lol. U know I'm kidding. Now back to the basics. Yes you are and right and I too am not wrong. If you read it once again u'd see I only question how many of us would let that(Glamour) go? Life like that is v tempting, anyhow, good to know that somone actually jump in to justify. Take Care !! Peace !!
    Oh yes, I did overlook that ! :$

I didnt mean to offend you ..I guess both of us have a point, isnt it ??

Guess So!