Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: meri beauty ka raaz discuss

thank u admin

Quote Originally Posted by Roshni @ Fri May 26, 2006 1:38 pm
    guys i dont do anything, i dont even wear any kind of make up at all, now that i turned 20, i feel like i really need to take care of my skin.

my skin is clear, but it is extra sensitive to sun, my skin gets dry when it is sunny. i do use toner once a day, or whenever i feel i should.
    i need some advice please.
    roshni let us know ur skin type ???
    every doctor prescribe his patient at least to use moisturizer wid spf15 or spf30.. there are many brands out there. toner balances the skin. but u need to cleanse and moisturize too. roshni also start using eye cream.

also have a check from dermatologist cause ur skin is sensitive(as u said) and doing anything of ur choice would not be the right option. ask the dermatologist wat u should avoid in ur diet after he /she examines ur blood group too.

and try to have facial atleast once a month. cause i am sure u must be having some blackheads if ur nose is oily.

First have a check and then let us know. till then use moisturizer spf 15 and an eye cream cause i know summer is going on. but try to use moisturizer spf15 the whole year not just in summer. inshaAllah u will find the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by RAHEN @ Fri May 26, 2006 9:18 am

roshni let us know ur skin type ???
    every doctor prescribe his patient at least to use moisturizer wid spf15 or spf30.. there are many brands out there. toner balances the skin. but u need to cleanse and moisturize too. roshni also start using eye cream.

also have a check from dermatologist cause ur skin is sensitive(as u said) and doing anything of ur choice would not be the right option. ask the dermatologist wat u should avoid in ur diet after he /she examines ur blood group too.

and try to have facial atleast once a month. cause i am sure u must be having some blackheads if ur nose is oily.

First have a check and then let us know. till then use moisturizer spf 15 and an eye cream cause i know summer is going on. but try to use moisturizer spf15 the whole year not just in summer. inshaAllah u will find the difference.
    i haven't noticed any blackheads as such, i just don't use these kind of stuff on my face, last time i got my facial done which is last summer, she said that i have a baby skin, facial and stuff is gona ruin all, she told me to use toner only, i dont know what she would say now, but let me make an appointment with my dermatologist.
    thank you very much Rahen i'll be back if i notice something.
    *The Web of the Pattern*

Meri khoobsurati ka raaz hai, Fresh fruit juices aur tension kabhi nahi lainay ka

Quote Originally Posted by Roshni @ Sat May 27, 2006 4:23 am

i haven't noticed any blackheads as such, i just don't use these kind of stuff on my face, last time i got my facial done which is last summer, she said that i have a baby skin, facial and stuff is gona ruin all, she told me to use toner only, i dont know what she would say now, but let me make an appointment with my dermatologist.
    Roshni if ur skin is baby skin then avoid going to dermatologist instead go to a good Ayuerveda doctor. chemical products given by doctors will ruin ur skin as it did wid ma skin.choices r urs i am just giving advice.for ur case Ayuerveda will be best bet cause these products are home made and dont have mostly side- effects.
    i used to have baby skin but my ignorance made ma skin thick and pale. i am trying my best to get it back wid doing facial at home and using all Ayuerveda product. recently my mom brought soft touch's message cream of Almond and honey. and i have used it. this worked wonders but still i didnot get my baby skin yet. i think it will take time or possibly i m thinking to use baby oil once a week. wat u say

Quote Originally Posted by Sporadic @ Sat May 27, 2006 12:25 pm
    Meri khoobsurati ka raaz hai, Fresh fruit juices aur tension kabhi nahi lainay ka
    Thanks 4 ur tips

lekin if u dont mind take dis advice of including exercise and green tea in ur lifestyle u will neeed it.
    exercise makes the healthy mind and body
    green tea makes u feel younger and out of many problems nowadays common mainly acidity and cancer(mostly found in gents).

Quote Originally Posted by RAHEN @ Sat May 27, 2006 8:06 pm
    Quote Originally Posted by Roshni @ Sat May 27, 2006 4:23 am

Roshni if ur skin is baby skin then avoid going to dermatologist instead go to a good Ayuerveda doctor. chemical products given by doctors will ruin ur skin as it did wid ma skin.choices r urs i am just giving advice.for ur case Ayuerveda will be best bet cause these products are home made and dont have mostly side- effects.
    i used to have baby skin but my ignorance made ma skin thick and pale. i am trying my best to get it back wid doing facial at home and using all Ayuerveda product. recently my mom brought soft touch's message cream of Almond and honey. and i have used it. this worked wonders but still i didnot get my baby skin yet. i think it will take time or possibly i m thinking to use baby oil once a week. wat u say
    i haven't used baby oil but i have been using johnson and johnson's baby lotion on my skin for a long time and the result is just awesome so far.
    and yes i do avoid using chemicals, but i have not really used ayuerda stuff, from where can i possibly get them, cuz here near by i dont find any ayuerveda doctor, and one more thing i have heard people taking vitamins for skin and hair, do they really help, i guess i have to ask my dermatologist, what do u say about it?
    *The Web of the Pattern*

Quote Originally Posted by xeon @ Sun May 28, 2006 10:33 pm
    :rolling; @ johnson and johnson's baby lotion
    ye kisne kaha :rolling;
    Dream, I do.