Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: meri beauty ka raaz discuss

More surprise Endurer!!

I use it too..not only that i use Johnson BAby shampoo cause there are just mild chemicals used..so the damage is the lest!!

Try it on!!Dove is using the same formula!!

I use Unth maarka Saabun,Aur isse use kerne say meri skin ittni soft ho gai hea bilkul Unth jesi

Roshni
    i used to have vitamin tablets but my mom asked me not to take as it is not good for me.
    i dont know wat doctors have to say.

but one fact is clear by having vitamins tablet we find difference widin 1.5 month in hair,nails and skin. my pharmacist said but dont make urself habitual use 2 months and then leave for 1 month then start and use for 2 months and then leave. i mean going on in dis sequence.
    dont try before doctors say so.

maani yeh kaunsa saabun hai. aur aap ki skin kaunsi hai.

Quote Originally Posted by Endurer @ Sun May 28, 2006 10:44 am
    Quote Originally Posted by xeon @ Sun May 28, 2006 10:33 pm
    :rolling; @ johnson and johnson's baby lotion
    ye kisne kaha :rolling;
    Partner, ye jawaab bari dooor se aya hai :bg: guess karo :wink:

manni, oont jaisi skin ? tumhara matlab oont jaisi hairy skin? :rolling; :rolling;
    soch kar bola karo phans jatay ho hamesha :bg: :combat;

Rahen, they effect within 1.5 months? wow i guess i should use them right away. ofcourse skin kafi serious case hai, habituality ruin kardegi, sure i'll try. and what kind of scrub do u use, is it herbal?

and yeah i see asheskincare commercial on ARY every now and then, i have heard its really good, if you dont have enough time for yourself, it is just perfect for you. do you know anything about it?
    *The Web of the Pattern*

yes after 1.5 months they start showing results.
    and i dont know about the ashes skin care. moreover dont go for brands dat is new. look for old brands and test those instead of new. cause once my sis being fancied by a new brand Clearasil bought face wash for oily skin. The ingredients were good but it waz a waste for my sis as it didnot suit her skin although she has an oily skin.

yes my scrub is herbal for normal to dry skin as i have combination skin so this suites me. i almost use herbal products except day cream wid spf15 and night cream. herbal products work good for me cause my skin is very delicate. sun, pollution and chemical all dis irritates my skin.

i advice first know ur skin type and then go forward to try some thing on ur skin.

nahi patta nahi loog kehte hain ke meri skin baby ki jesi hea
    Baby elephant jesi skin

Nice humour on u r part MAnii Bhai !!

Try to avoid these common skin care mistake.

Mistake: You use soap.

Solution: Switch to a gentle cleanser. "Soap completely dehydrates the skin," says McCorquodale. "It strips the skin of all natural oils, which we need. Soap is a detergent. It's better not to wash the face than to use soap.

Mistake: You don't wash your face when you should.

Solution: Don't wait until bedtime. "If you're not going out again, wash your face and apply your treatment products when you get home," McCorquodale says. "Wash your face even if you don't wear makeup -- you need to cleanse your skin of pollution, dust and recycled air from your office building."
    "A lot of people have a morning routine but skip the nighttime," agrees Traylor. "It's more important at night. If you put it off until bedtime, you may be too tired.

Mistake: You don't use eye cream.
    Solution: Splurge on a good eye cream and use it morning and night. "The eye area is the first part of your face that shows aging," says Traylor. "Products formulated for the area around your eyes give you more nutrients than your regular moisturizer. Look for something lightweight. I like Neutrogena's Visibly Firm. Avoid eye creams that are too greasy, they may cause puffiness

Mistake: You drink diet soda instead of water.

Solution: Drink water. "Diet sodas actually dehydrate you," says Traylor. "People just don't drink enough water. Water is nature's solvent. It actually helps dissolve your skin problems from the inside out. It plumps the skin and helps circulation. You should drink enough water so that you are never actually thirsty."

Mistake: You don't use sunscreen every day.

Solution: Use a sunscreen with an SPF of 15 every day. "It's never too late to protect your skin from the sun," says McCorquodale. "Even when my clients start late, I notice a difference in their skin. Wear a sunblock every day to protect your skin from pre-mature wrinkling, age spots and a leathery texture. I like B. Kamins Day Cream SPF 15. It has a matte finish and makeup goes over it well."

Rahen u look.. beauty expert i guess..

keep up !!