Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: meri beauty ka raaz discuss

In this topic you will write about ur beauty routine. How do u take care of ur skin according to ur skin type. plz mention the products u r using wid ur some beauty tips.

ur beauty routine is welcome

well, I dont really use much, but I do make sure kay raat ko and subah ko I wash my face very properly. In the morning I put some moisturiser on my face. At night also moisturiser. The face wash I use is PH neutral or a bit below that (5,5 or 6). If I ever see a spot I yell and I scream and I cry ...lol... just kidding I use Benzoil cream to fix that, just dab it on and thats that. Oh yeah and also lipgloss or lipcream thats also to moisturize. Revlon has good products in this area. Anyway is there any specific thing you would like to know or something? What is your own beauty routine? And what products do you use?

First thing first THANKS 4 ur reply

I have a combination skin and my routine is twice everyday i wash my face wid neem powder+a pinch turmeric wid water or yoghut. This helps me cause my skin is fair and i usually get some red pimples type on my skin so this face wash really helped clearing my skin.
    Toner is important because it balance the skin so i use Rose Water or an ice water splash on my face.
    I use moisturizer Johnson and johnson's-Clean and Clear wid spf15. because dermatologist always recommend to use spf15+moisturizer as this will improve the damage previously done.
    I use eye cream from OLAY morning and night as the first sign of aging is seen on the eyes so doctors prescribe eye cream to use atleast after 20+.
    My mask is from Saundary Sanskar (made in india) of multani mitti+sandal powder.

i use exfoliator(Himalaya,s apricot Scrucb) on my face and as i am prone to blackheads because i have T-zone as oily skin so i scrub only my nose thrice a week.

This is my regime which works 4 me and can be for others wid combination skin.

i wanted to know
    1)how people take care of their skin and
    2)to help those who are unaware of which product is nice and which isn't according to their skin type.

RANI wat is ur skin type?

Wow ! You people really take good care of your skin..

Looks like I should also start ..

I really dont do anything much..I have normal skin, but it tends to get dry during winter months . So I avoid using soap on my face, and I got this wonderful face wash "Skin Milk" which is sort of a moisturising cleanser..
    Fortunately ,I have never had any acne or pimple problems !
    So thats about all I use ..

Thanks 4 ur opinion
    Simi u have normal skin means no pimples but u must use eye cream Take good care of ur eyes they are index to heart.

Quote Originally Posted by RAHEN @ Wed May 03, 2006 8:59 pm
    Thanks 4 ur opinion
    Simi u have normal skin means no pimples but u must use eye cream Take good care of ur eyes they are index to heart.
    Yes,
    Thanks Rahen

My Skin is normal, but due to a continuing medical problem, my skin looked really dull and pigmented. I never cared much for the skin before, but for the last 5 months, I have become quite careful. (My new Year Resultion is to look amazing all the time) . SO my routine has been : I exfoliate once a day with Nivea Gentle Scrub. And I Use Garnier Natural Face cleanser to get that smooth skin. Then I use a mild toner and finish with rose water splash. That's for Cleansing and Toning. I moisturise with Dove Radiance with spf 15 and use a Avon Eye Cream specific for dark circles.

In the night time I make sure, I take off my eye makeup. (That's all I use for make up). Wash my face properly and finish with Rose Water. I use a replenishing cream and lip balm or vaseline to super smooth my lips. Once a week, I apply Vitamin E Oil on my face in the night. Makes a big difference in the morning.

Once a week I also use a herbal face pack.

I can say in five months, I have seen a 50% improvement in my skin tone and complexion. I am still not reached my goal but It will take time.

Right now, my important concerns are dark circles and open pores. Any advice.

for open pores u need to take consultation because not only skin type but blood group also matter.

if u use eye cream u shouldnot have dis problem of Dark circles. but i have an un famous effective remedy given by hollywood actress- grated potatoes covered wid cheese cloth.

Thanks 4 sharing

guys i dont do anything, i dont even wear any kind of make up at all, now that i turned 20, i feel like i really need to take care of my skin.

my skin is clear, but it is extra sensitive to sun, my skin gets dry when it is sunny. i do use toner once a day, or whenever i feel i should.
    i need some advice please.
    *The Web of the Pattern*

Nice topic Rahen. I'm sticking it to the top.