Thread: ~*~SOme Software Who Could be Usefull 2 You ~*~

Graphics & Multimedia

Xilisoft Audio Converter 2.1

URL: www.xilisoft.com/audio-converter.html

File Size: 2.62 MB

Unlike new media players that bundle in some kind of ripping software or limited conversion ability, Xilisoft Audio Converter can convert many different file formats such as MP3, WAV, WMA, MP4, M4A, MP2, VQF, APE, OGG, AAC and FLAC. This nifty little program can also extract audio from video files to be saved separately. Furthermore, you can choose the conversion bitrate along with the desired format. As a result, you can use lower bitrates to get smaller file sizes for playback on your Flash drive or use the highest bitrate for optimal sound quality. You can carry out batch conversions and the program supports Hyper-Threading on Pentium 4 machines for fast encoding or decoding. The free trial version has certain features disabled.

~*~SharpReader 0.9.6~*~

SharpReader 0.9.6

URL: www.sharpreader.net/

File Size: 800 kB

RSS feeds make it simple to catch all the headlines and reviews from your favourite websites and deliver them to an RSS aggregator such as SharpReader. This program acts as a one-point stop for all your news or blog browsing. Websites added are displayed in a panel on the left and clicking on an item will display the respective feeds received from the site. The feed abstracts describe in brief any new posts on a site and you can click on the hyperlink to open the webpage and read the full story. SharpReader also supports Atom and other feed formats. A system tray pop-up indicates newly received feeds and SharpReader even supports third-party plugins

To get the latest version (0.9.6.0), either download the
    Installer,
    or the
    Zip-file

~*~WordWeb 4.0 ~*~

WordWeb 4.0

URL: wordweb.info/free/

File Size: 5.95 MB

WordWeb is a thesaurus and dictionary suite that contains more than 140,000 words and 115,000 synonyms that can be used for everyday lookups either at home or in your office. Additionally, WordWeb contains many proper noun definitions, pronunciations and can look up words from within many programs.

WordWeb 4.0 for Windows 95/98/2000/NT/Me/XP
    No SpyWare. No AdWare. No viruses. Works offline.
    Free for personal non-commercial use.

Get the FREE download

Simple File Shredder 3.2

URL: www.scar5.com/

File Size: 1.24 MB

Many people believe once you empty the Recycle Bin, your documents are lost forever. But this is not the case as Windows merely deletes the entries from the file allocation table and points to it as free space. Until the file is not overwritten, these data can be retrieved using free file recovery software, compromising confidential or private data. What can be done about this? Simple File Shredder (SFS) implements irrecoverable data deletion. Once installed, right-click and delete files or folders using SFS and you can be sure that they’re gone for good. SFS and similar programs do this by randomly overwriting the hard disk area where the data was located, therefore destroying all record of it. The program also shreds temporary files, history and cookies saved by most Web browsers. A must have application for all users

Download Now
    File: sfs_setup.exe
    size: 1.24 MB

==============

==============

Good..I might download the 1st one..I like the extraction of audio from video part.

Thanks Hunain !

File Shredder is for me..Thanks a lot Hunain! God Bless You Bhai!!
    “Other than my own soul I never found a faithful friend, other than my own heart I never found a confidant.” - Zaheer-ud-din Muhammad Babar

i like sharp reder
    the screen shot is fine