Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ~*~Sign of Allah: Torture in a grave~*~

ASSALAMUALAIKUM AAAAAALL

PLZ CAN SOMEONE ATTACH THE PICTURES AND EMAIL ME.....I CAN NEITHER SEE THEM NOR OPEN THEM HERE.....I CAN HARDLY WAIT!!

BTW...I FORGOT TO GIVE ME EMAIL...

lion92usa@gmail.com

ye pic tou bohat scary hain main tou inhain nahi dekh pai or na he kesi ka post parh pai mujhay tu dar lagta hai ...... Allah muaffi day .... pata nahi kia hai .....

Sallam All,

I was terrised by the story enough...

A warning may do better

"Weak Hearts stay Away"

May Allah salvage us from all of these horrendous stages after death. Ameen
    [hr:5d4635f377]
    Yes a warning should come along at the very top of this topic, preferably in the topic title.
    Dream, I do.

Endurer! Why not ask Admin??

Wow guys. thanks for making me awake again. i saw the snaps but i dont feel much good now but i certainly feel stronger by faith. let those people view this stuff who are offending us and who dont know much about Islam.wow!!! if thats the dead body of an Arab boy , what will happen to the Body of George bush?. UFFFF. i cant imagine!!!!. i mean hes literally killed BILLIONs just for oil. and other resources. and thats nothing as compared to the arab boy. Unbelievable yarr!just simply Unbelievable!.

Hearing Good that u got stronger by faith..Encouragement and no..to all of us and special thanks to the orignator !!

Astaghfirullah! Allah give all of us the right knowledge and Iman.