Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Still Believe...

“Other than my own soul I never found a faithful friend, other than my own heart I never found a confidant.” - Zaheer-ud-din Muhammad Babar

AoA! Hi

I still Believe....in the innocence! :blush:

I still Believe....People will like to read it again and reply :givefl;
    “Other than my own soul I never found a faithful friend, other than my own heart I never found a confidant.” - Zaheer-ud-din Muhammad Babar

Thank You! God Bless You!

Hey nutter I like what you wrote...
    especially
    ""I still believe that marriage is a promise you make to friend whom you love and desire,

I still believe in a love that lasts "ever - after",

I still believe in a love that makes you want to burst with laughter, ""

however some people do not believe in this...they make ú believe in it and then disbelieve themselfs anyway its still a nice :up; post!

Thanks Rani! I'm Glad you like it.

Yes, not many people believe in it and they are the people who never ever find true love in their lives. Playing with emotions doesn't pay..Believe me!

I'd like to qoute Khalil Gibran here :

It is wrong to think that love comes from long companionship and persevering courtship. Love is the offspring of spiritual affinity and unless that affinity is created in a moment, it will not be created for years or even generations.

God Bless "Dtwisters"!

Quote Originally Posted by RANI786 @ Wed May 10, 2006 2:33 pm
    Hey nutter I like what you wrote...
    especially
    ""I still believe that marriage is a promise you make to friend whom you love and desire,

I still believe in a love that lasts "ever - after",

I still believe in a love that makes you want to burst with laughter, ""

however some people do not believe in this...they make ú believe in it and then disbelieve themselfs anyway its still a nice :up; post!
    Rani, you sound so depressed .. But what you say is true..There are many who dont believe in love .. I guess only time has to give them that faith and belief .........

i still believe dat i am not alone while facing the hardship of life.
    Thanks nutty 4 dis great phrases.
    Thanks 4 sharing