Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Still Believe...

AoA! Hi !

I don't know if anyone noticed but I haven't posted anything here in last few days.

No matter, how many times I've been/'d be tried and tested. I still believe...

I still believe that happiness comes from taking time to enjoy life's simple pleasures,

I still believe it is to give up and surrender if life is not lived to its fullest measure,

I still believe that one must dream in order to inspire,

I still believe that marriage is a promise you make to friend whom you love and desire,

I still believe in a love that lasts "ever - after",

I still believe in a love that makes you want to burst with laughter,

I still believe in the importance of romance,

I still believe it can be something as simple as holding hands or taking a chance,

Of all this that I still believe, the greatest for me is that...

...I still believe in you and me.

Saw it on some website, liked and it, so am posting it here.

Call me old fashioned or whatever but I do believe in simple things of life!
    “Other than my own soul I never found a faithful friend, other than my own heart I never found a confidant.” - Zaheer-ud-din Muhammad Babar

AoA!

11 Views and only 1 reply?

Am glad you like it Ash ! Take care!
    “Other than my own soul I never found a faithful friend, other than my own heart I never found a confidant.” - Zaheer-ud-din Muhammad Babar

In that case, u can call me old fashioned too ..

Nice to see somone coming up with a reply and that too honest one. I'm sure I inspired you Simi otw how many people believe in it :Blush:

Thanks Simi! God Bless!

P.S. Am ancient thats why old fashioned, How abt u?

I really believe in those things ..

So I was sort of taken aback to see it here ..

Im a nutter thats all I know...How abt You? lolz...Intellectuals think alike ya fools don't differ! :P

Intellectuals think alike ..sounds cool doesnt it !

Nice way to call yrself intellectual :P well, jokes apart you are but as for me...
    I'm better as Nutter *Singing n Dancing*

Whatever !