Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: !!! What Scares You The Most? !!!

When It is Asked with other person So I got Answers Which are Below !

Uncertainity!!

I scared of violence!

Dishonesty of ppl

the fear of future..

being embaraced in front of ppl

judgment of my life in front of God on jdgement day

not having control of what´s happening...

be alone for the rest of my days

life without purpose and energy..

being betrayed...

A life with nothing to live for

be alone, fear of what ppl is thinking of me, i mean i feel insivisible sometimes...

future

one thing is definitely uncertainty...the other is losing

just the thought of me becoming insane or mentally retarded!!

lonliness

the darkness

i am a smoker and i am scared of Suffering a lot before dying..coz of cancer!!!....

uncertainity of myself ..........

human beings ( dead or alive )

Results....

ROAD ACCIDENt

fear itself

The Human

fear itself so i just do what all i fear to do.

Loss of human contact... especially of those who are closest to me.

someone by your side.

hmmmmmmmm alot of things. lonliness

loss of contact. tensoin, future

& Answres Above

But.I Scare About My Deeds.. I Mean To Say After Dying What Will be happen with me .......Allah Forgive me for My Good & Bad Deeds Or ....

Peace! Nouman ...shukriya hai aap samajh gaye warna mujhay laga kahin aap kuch aur na samajh lein aur shayad ek naya debate start ho jaye...God Bless!
    “Other than my own soul I never found a faithful friend, other than my own heart I never found a confidant.” - Zaheer-ud-din Muhammad Babar

i am very afraid of lizards
    particularly yellow one

I am scared of a whole lot of stuff, but i haven't figured out ne plus ultra of that sort yet.
    *The Web of the Pattern*

Quote Originally Posted by ftvfatboy @ Fri May 05, 2006 9:14 pm
    i am very afraid of lizards
    particularly yellow one
    Welcome to the club !

I am afraid of death...I mean loosing my loved ones to death it totally freaks me out. I just hope that I go before them or that Judgement day comes so I wont have to deal with a loved one passing away. Its just I can get very depressed thinking of that and I do .

Anyway Endurer why are you afraid of you past if I may ask? If anything bad has happened in your past then dont let it control your life or make you afraid of stuff. I hope it wasnt anything serious.

Quote Originally Posted by RANI786 @ Wed May 10, 2006 4:51 pm
    I am afraid of death...I mean loosing my loved ones to death it totally freaks me out. I just hope that I go before them or that Judgement day comes so I wont have to deal with a loved one passing away. Its just I can get very depressed thinking of that and I do .
    This happens to me too, And I used to think I am the only one having such frightful thoughts .. :s Sometimes , I even get angry at myself for thinking such things..

But I do try to block such things out of my mind.. When I find such a thought creeping into my mind, I just think of God and pray that he takes me first. And I know he will..

Try doing that rani .. Think of the Almighty and leave all your worries to him

Good if u think this way coz...

Quran sharif mein likha hai...jo insaan apni kabr ko yaad karega, har roz aur usse khauff mein rahega...woh jab nahi darega jab maut uske karib aayegi...

am afraid of hieghts, get Vertigo...not the hills but verticle height, like a tall building....lookin down is scary...

hmm yeah well lekin Quran Sharif mai yeh to wo hai na if you are afraid of your own death, but I was talking about death of loved ones.

Yup, looks like DonWit misread it