Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clemson Wedding -- A long, true story!

AoA! Hi!

I read this story lately and I want to know the views of felow "Twisters"

First, the story-->

This is a true story about a recent wedding that took place at Clemson University. This was a huge wedding with over 300 guests. After the wedding at the reception, the groom got up on stage and took the microphone to talk to the crowd. He said that he wanted to thank everyone for coming, many from long distances, to support them at their wedding. He especially wanted to thank the bride's and groom's families for coming and to thank his new father-in-law for providing such a fabulous reception. To thank everyone for coming and bringing gifts and everything, he said he wanted to give everyone a special gift from just him. Taped to the bottom of everyone's chair (even the chairs of the wedding party) was a manila envelope. He said that was his gift to everyone, and told everyone to open their envelopes.
    Inside each manila envelope was an 8x10 picture of his best man having sex with the bride. (He had gotten suspicious of the two of them and hired a private detective to trail them weeks prior to the wedding.) After he stood there and watched the people's reactions for a couple of minutes, he turned to the best man and said ''F--- you !'' he then turned to the bride and said ''F--- you !'' and then he turned to the dumbfounded crowd and said..... ''Thanks, I'm out of here.''

He had the marriage annulled first thing that Monday morning. While most of us would have broken off the engagement immediately after finding out about the affair, this guy goes through with it anyway as if nothing was wrong. His revenge: 1) Making the bride's parents pay over $32,000 for a 300 guest wedding and reception. 2) Letting everyone know exactly what did happen. 3) And best of all, trashing the bride's and best man's reputations in front of all of their friends, their parents, brothers, sisters, grandparents, nieces and nephews, etc.... You gotta love this guy.

And now the few Questions -

1. How many of you agree that whatever the groom did was right and why do you think so?

2. How many goes against what he did and why?

Thank You! Awaiting Replies...God Bless!
    “Other than my own soul I never found a faithful friend, other than my own heart I never found a confidant.” - Zaheer-ud-din Muhammad Babar

Now this is something to think about !

I think the groom's behaviour is absolutely justified ... Or maybe I dont :s

I am confused here..

Thinking from his point of view, His bride did the worst thing ever.. First of all , she cheated him , and to make matters worse , instead of telling him and calling off the wedding, she went on with it. Most probably, she would even continue cheating him after the marriage.. Infidelity is the worst thing ever and those who do it deserve a kick..So it was not wrong of the groom to do what he did..

But on the other hand, "Making the bride's parents pay over $32,000 for a 300 guest wedding and reception" .. Now I dont see the reason for him to have done that.

So I am in two minds

[/list]

AoA! Hi!

Some people have all the luck !@ 2 minds.

Yahan 1 bhi nahi hai..lolz.

Btw Thanks Simi for posting a reply! Thank you v much. Aur kisi ne nahi kiya

But Simi's posts/replies always makes me feel happy! So I don't mind if noone else posted!

God Bless!
    “Other than my own soul I never found a faithful friend, other than my own heart I never found a confidant.” - Zaheer-ud-din Muhammad Babar

Dont say you dont have a mind.. How else do you come up with wonderful posts

Tell me your opinion on the above

See this is what I'm when I don't have mind/brains. Imagine what I'd be agar Deemag hota! :P

Well, as for my opinion re:above story I'd say whatever he did was fair enough. And the best thing I like about the story is that even though he knew it all before hand yet he didn't short circuit but, infact, he waited for the right time!

I'm impressed with the Genius and Patience of that guy! I learned a lesson of keeping your cool when the tides are against you!

Peace!

Quote Originally Posted by nutter @ Thu May 11, 2006 2:53 am
    See this is what I'm when I don't have mind/brains. Imagine what I'd be agar Deemag hota! :P

Well, as for my opinion re:above story I'd say whatever he did was fair enough. And the best thing I like about the story is that even though he knew it all before hand yet he didn't short circuit but, infact, he waited for the right time!

I'm impressed with the Genius and Patience of that guy! I learned a lesson of keeping your cool when the tides are against you!

Peace!
    Lolzz.."Short circuit "

But I agree with that ! How he must be fretting and fuming all the while... and keeping a calm appearance on the outside ..It would have driven any other person nuts !

lolz@ Nuts!

Thats short for nutter..Remember! :blush:

Keep Rolling shall I send you some Rocks as well? Then you can Bol Baby Bol-Rock N Roll!

Lolz! Take Care!