Poll: Does UFO term need to exist??

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: (UFO)-Does this bterm need to exist??

I will have to do a scientific research on it, sooner or later we will come to a conclusion. I will keep you updated.
    Dream, I do.

I think the term should exist. Since it can be used for any unknown object flying in the sky. It does not specifically have to be only used for alien spaceships.

Right Endurer..ill be waiting i guess!!

Snakhtar u gotta vote!!

Here is a latest UFO Recount..

A recent report from 'LA':
    "At around midnight on the 15th of May 2005; I saw a round glowing ball of yellow light on the crest of a small hill/field, on the northern boundary of Sibford Gower. At first it looked like someone standing with a torch, but it did not have any 'shake'. It then slowly grew in size till it was three times as big as previously; before moving upwards into the sky. It then stayed static in the sky; where three long spikes grew out (2 from the bottom at 5 o'clock & 7 o'clock and 1 from the top), its light seemed to be reflecting off them. From being static, high in the sky; this object then moved off horizontally in the direction of north. It was noticeable that there was no noise from the object. An arc of light came from the object when it entered a cloud, like a search light. Five minutes later a large military plane flew over with search lights also."

The beams seen from the light (and subsequently from the aircraft) while spectacular, may have been nothing more than the normal beam from a light being reflected amongst moisture particles in misty cloud - a common enough sight at night. However, this does not itself detract from the sighting, and actual light or object that was observed by the witness.

Just proving my point!!

Snakhtar u gotta vote!!

"At around midnight on the 15th of May 2005; I saw a round glowing ball of yellow light on the crest of a small hill/field, on the northern boundary of Sibford Gower. At first it looked like someone standing with a torch, but it did not have any 'shake'. It then slowly grew in size till it was three times as big as previously; before moving upwards into the sky. It then stayed static in the sky; where three long spikes grew out (2 from the bottom at 5 o'clock & 7 o'clock and 1 from the top), its light seemed to be reflecting off them. From being static, high in the sky; this object then moved off horizontally in the direction of north. It was noticeable that there was no noise from the object. An arc of light came from the object when it entered a cloud, like a search light. Five minutes later a large military plane flew over with search lights also."

The beams seen from the light (and subsequently from the aircraft) while spectacular, may have been nothing more than the normal beam from a light being reflected amongst moisture particles in misty cloud - a common enough sight at night. However, this does not itself detract from the sighting, and actual light or object that was observed by the witness.

Just proving my point!!

Snakhtar u gotta vote!!

Just proving my point!!

Fiction is always based on FActs!!

Common people...this a living topic..Dnt drag it down...

Is that i t..5 votes..such an intresting topic !!

I am darned !1

I have a question.

Does this paranormal stuff comes in the same category as of the UFO's?
    Dream, I do.

Yes all of it..

A paranormal activity also comes under UFo..cause its undientified as to how it has been done..

Nice to know u r cusitive !!!