Poll: Does UFO term need to exist??

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: (UFO)-Does this bterm need to exist??

Salaam Guyz...

This is my fav topic......A necessary one too....

I havent come across any UFO topic in DT...

I would like to hear diff views and info..regarding UFO DTians have??

Will say my word when i hear any...

unidentified flying objects (or the phenomena, for that matter) shouldn't exist in today's world.

I don't believe on aliens or ufos.
    Dream, I do.

What u mean by shouldnt exist.....

there is enough physical evidence to leave u dumbfounded...

fantasy is a result of vague fact..

With the presence NASA & it's powerful telescopes, hundreds of satellites & other techie stuff; the term 'unidentified' shouldn't exist.
    Dream, I do.

I read a book "Doomsday Conspiracy" by Sidney Sheldon..It is basically a work of fiction, based on aliens and UFOs, extra terrestrial objects .
    The author's note at the end is interesting, itemizing strange events and cover-ups that are associated with the US space program .

I dont really believe in UFO's and stuff , but the book forces you to give it a second thought

Waffa!!

u dont beleive cause u know nothing abt i t....

It pretty sounds awkward to choose a subject without knowing anything about it..

u havent jutified ur answer as to why??

For god Sakes ur ina Debate?/

u cant just say no and walk out!!

Where is Endurer!!

I'm right where you left me last time.

I did some research on UFO's from an Islamic perspective as to if there is a mentioning of it in Quran. Here is what I have found:

"And among His Signs is the creation of the heavens and the earth, and the living creatures that He has scattered through them: and He has power to gather them together when He wills. (The Noble Quran, 42:29)"

"O ye assembly of Jinns and men! If it be ye can pass beyond the zones of the heavens and the earth, pass ye! not without authority shall ye be able to pass! (The Noble Quran, 55:33)"

Obviously a human can't fly across heavens at the moment, as far as I can think of it; there must be another man living at a distant planet using space shuttles to fly across heavens.

"Behold, thy Lord said to the angels: 'I will create a vicegerent on Earth.' They said: 'Wilt Thou place therein one who will make mischief therein and shed blood?- whilst we do celebrate Thy praises and glorify Thy holy (name)?' He said: 'I know what ye know not.' (The Noble Quran, 2:30)"

How did they (The Angels - may peace be upon them) knew of what exactly humans would do at planet earth? They only know what has been told to them by Allah The Almighty. Correct me if I am wrong, isn't this noble verse pointing us to a new direction? Perhaps man did exist before Prophet Adam (May peace be upon him.) He was the first ever human being ever existed on Earth. Now is he the first human being in the entire of this universe?

Your input is highly appreciated.
    Dream, I do.

U arent wrong..I was going to give this prespective sooner or later..Thankx for digging up..

U still dint answer my question...

Ok i acknowledge that u presented Islamic Viwpoint in lie of the Holy Quran!!
    I agree it whole heartedly...

This topic is on science..I do not tend to mix them up..

Hope u get it....

Waiting till i hear more from u ....