Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Comment Spam!

Kids grow up re-read the original post it clearly states that this is a known issue and several people do it -- why dont we AMEND THE CURRENT RULES to avoid this from happening. Now stop the bickering and say yes or no if you agree regardless if you have been one of those to do so. The post isnt asking to point fingers it is just asking do you think we should change the rule!!!!!

huh whateva..u quoted my post tahst why i rpleied ok else i am least interested in your posts..

well i was neva accusign u ok ..i was just saying tht endurer has a point ok..i just mentioned taht i did chit chat ..but not as much as compare to u ok..u post 5 of my links right ..i can post atleast 60+ of yours acha

anwyays i dont kno why we both r hgetitng into this again....lets just end it up here ..i just wanted to say one hting taht i just posted my thoughts on endurer bhai post ok and i didnt mentioend anyones name..nut u took mine..anyways neva mind ..laterz

Quote Originally Posted by nauman143 @ Sat May 20, 2006 2:03 pm

well i was neva accusign u ok ..i was just saying tht endurer has a point ok..i just mentioned taht i did chit chat ..but not as much as compare to u ok..u post 5 of my links right ..i can post atleast 60+ of yours acha
    U can post all the millions of links of my idle chit chat .. : I dont mind a bit coz I agree that I do it.

[you had written .....

my dear fellows id u need to talk general or just need to post sum stupid smilies then u have some threads related to it and if its hardly to find then u can discuss your life over MSN or YAHOO ]

My only point was that ,
    This would seem wiser coming from a person who doesnt do it himself..Thats why I posted your links to remind you that u have done it too..

And I havent taken your name anywhere else, except for this point ..

@confuzed.. If all the idle chit chat is causing problems, annoyance and slowing down of DT, I agree that Admin should come up with a new rule against it.

why every1 is saying tht admin should come up with this point..like u should realize it urself..

secondly u dun have to take my name any where ok cuz we already have been thru a lot and as we both decided that we will not take each opthers name right?so u better keep this in your mind before posting ...i wll really appreciate if you leave me laone and mind your own business as u can see meri kisi bhi post mein aapka naam nahi thaa

Quote Originally Posted by nauman143 @ Sat May 20, 2006 3:11 pm
    why every1 is saying tht admin should come up with this point..like u should realize it urself..

secondly u dun have to take my name any where ok cuz we already have been thru a lot and as we both decided that we will not take each opthers name right?so u better keep this in your mind before posting ...i wll really appreciate if you leave me laone and mind your own business as u can see meri kisi bhi post mein aapka naam nahi thaa
    to mere kaunse post main aapko apna naam dikh raha hai ?

please read
    http://www.desitwist.com/viewtopic.p...18&no=1#173618

the person who has created this topic obviously was referring to me and Ash, anyone can make that out.
    You also joined in , so I replied back to you.

I want Admin to come in, coz he is the supreme authority here. If he says it is wrong, we will stop it.

Rest it clearly says in the guidelines
    DO NOT try to usurp the Moderator's role.

So unless the moderators, or the administrator himself says it is wrong, no one can say anything.

As far as I know, this "idle chit chat " has been going on ever since, and everyone takes part in it , from the co-admins to the moderators. So I didnt see anything wrong in joining in.

uff abhi to mera naam lia jismein itnay links bhi batayee related to my post...

hey aap neend mein to nahi ho ??

anwyys just end this up

Quote Originally Posted by nauman143 @ Sat May 20, 2006 4:02 pm
    uff abhi to mera naam lia jismein itnay links bhi batayee related to my post...

hey aap neend mein to nahi ho ??

anwyys just end this up
    read what i wrote again

You also joined in , so I replied back to you.

oh gosh..YOU READ WHAT I WROTE

I SIMPLY SAID THAT DONT POST ANYTING THAT IS RELATED TO ME ACHA.. I REPLIED TO THE TOPIC ACHA NOT TO YOU OR TO YOUR POST....

So I also replied to the topic, if you were a part of that topic, it is not my fault..u asked for it !

i guess we had a deal like we b oth are dead for each other .u kno what i am trying to say eh...?

anyways this is t he end

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------