Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: !!Windows Vista Upgrade Advisor Now Available for Download. !!

Microsoft has released the beta version of its Vista Upgrade Advisor software for

download. It will let people know what hardware must be upgraded in order to get

the best experence from Vista.

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsvist...r/default.mspx

I demand a how-many-service-packs-list and the number of times they will ask me to install new upgrades.

Have you noticed something Myt? They are in a competition with google inc,. Namely, Beta Contest. Come up with stable versions microsoft & google!!!!!!!!!
    Dream, I do.

Wrigt again Endurer...
    Beta is the Demand now..i have seen Stabe Beta version ..
    As i told u before we r ina process of witnessing the greatest Political and financial
    War i.e.

Microsoft VS google

I liked the way google originally came up with their 'invitations only' gmail idea. Rest of them are just making a xerox copy of it.

In today's world, beta is another name of advertising your brand and getting more people to interact with the application. There used to be a time when beta testers were actually payed a handsome amount of money. Today they are releasing their intentionally instable apps to the market. Benefits include advertisement (invite a friend) user interest (I'm one of those few actually allowed to test it) & tracking user behavior (what ticks and what does not). It's good to see new stuff coming up but there should be a limit to their beta-after-beta launches.

These giants are now trying to own the internet which today is a free world. It's horrible to imagine an internet with visa requirements where only people from USA will be able to access USA's websites.
    Dream, I do.

I have to reason not to agree with u ...

As u are i am also Engaged in testing of Malware and Viruses...On my PC!!!

And i format many a time thrice a week!!

I have to reason not to agree with u ...

As u are i am also Engaged in testing of Malware and Viruses...On my PC!!!

And i format many a time thrice a week!!

What is that reason myt bro?
    Dream, I do.

Say Endurer what will happen if u have multiple viruses installed on u r system??

I mean u load a virus..remove it manually,load another..It so happens that the second one regenarates the first one thus initiating a variant in the process..

Its intense fun and Trauma!!

That sounds fun. You must be a PRO in removing viruses by now. :ye;
    Dream, I do.

Well!this is no boasting hall..

I might be good on some..

But we fight in order to able to transfer personal data to a safe location..

Then formatting is the best option!!