Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: is cigarette smoking cool what do u guys think

i never liked smokin...my 4rends smoke but i alwys try them to stop...but they thnks its cool...it may hear funy but i havent smoked yet....never ever tasted
    "I'm a friend for a friend who really wants to be a goood friend of mine"

NO. smoking is just bad whichever way you wanna look at it.

1. When there is a fire they tell you to duck for a VERY good reason. You're not supposed to inhale smoke.

2. You want to fight depression or find escape from your problems? Well if dying is the way you wanna do it then you're on the right track.

3. If you think its your business what you want to do with your health, great do whatever you like in the privacy of your own isolated room. When you're outside you are endangering everyone's health. Secondhand smoke kills. If i wanted to die i think i could manage it fine without your help thanks.

4. And for cool thing: yes its very cool sitting in a hospital room and watching daytime television with your butt hanging out in those backwards robes with tubes in your body.

Please think about this before you do it, there are NO advantages.

I realize this was a bit forceful and angry but people i love have died from smoking and from secondhand smoke.

i m new meet me i m MADDY
    i know smoking is bad habit but i love or enjoy smoking becouse har kisi koi na koi adaat hoti hai so thats matter so plz us ke view se dekho gi tho sam jao gi ok............
    MEET MY GIRLFRIEND .......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

endure you think ur doing it for you self but you have no idea how many people your hurting and harming! i do not think smoking is cool! who does come now? i dont smoke but am going to try it though!