Thread: Jokes

once three teachers of physics,chemistry and maths went to a nearby river.
    The maths teacher said: i'l measure its length,breadth n width,and he jumped into it.
    The physics teacher said: i'l measure its speed and its heat, and he too jumped into the river.
    Finally the chemstry teacher said: since no 1 has come out, it seems like both of them have been dissolved into the water

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once there was a blonde driving home from work when she saw a sheep farm. She stops and asks the farmer if she can have a sheep. The farmer says "If you can count all my sheep I'll let you have any one you want." The blonde looks around her for a moment and says, "You have 356 sheep." The farmer exclaims, "Wow -- you're exactly right. I guess blondes really aren't dumb. Now go pick yourself out a sheep."
    The blonde makes her choice, picks it up, comes back to the farmer to thank him. "Oh no," he says, "you can't have that one." "Why not?" asks the blonde, "you said I could have any sheep I wanted." And the farmer says, "Ma'am, that's my dog."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A man got pulled over by a cop because he was weaving in and out of the lanes. The cop got out of his car and asked the driver to blow in a breath-analyzer tube to check his alcohol level.
    "Oh, no," the driver said. "I can't do that. If I do that, I'll have an asthma attack and die."
    "OK," said the officer, "let's go down to the station and you can pee in a cup to check your alcohol level."
    "Oh, no, I can't do that. I'm a diabetic and if I pee my blood sugar level will go down so low that I might die."
    "Fine then. Let's go to the station and take a blood test to check your alcohol level."
    "Oh, no, I can't do that. I'm a hemophiliac and I'll never stop bleeding if you draw my blood.
    "All right then, just step outside your car and walk this white line for me."
    "Oh, no, I can't do that."
    "Why not?"
    "Because I'm drunk."
    hey [username:48beee4c6e], i know whats on your mind

lol :lol:

nice sharing afrifi

:evil:

lol :up;

And why r u mad afrifi?
    ~`Our deepest regrets are words unsaid and things undone`~

kia howa afridi

Quote Originally Posted by urban_angel @ Mon Mar 21, 2005 3:42 am
    lol :up;

And why r u mad afrifi?
    just wondering rubber_angel

:applaud; :hug1:
    A Minute They say it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them, a day to love them, but then an entire life to forget them.