Thread: Rakhi Sawant files molestation case against Mika

Rakhi Sawant files molestation case against Mika

Item girl Rakhi Sawant has filed a molestation case against Punjabi pop singer Mika for forcibly kissing her at a function in Mumbai.
    According to sources, Rakhi, who posed nude in Deepak Tijori's "Khamosh", was dancing with her friends at the function Saturday night when Mika, younger brother of Punjabi pop king Daler Mehndi, came and reportedly kissed her against her will.

In the complaint, she also stated that Mika's bodyguard assaulted her friend.

Oshiwara police have registered a case against Mika on the basis of Rakhi's complaint.

This is not the first time Rakhi has been subject to physical assault. Last year, during a performance in Dubai some people from the audience climbed up onto the stage and misbehaved with her after which she has been banned from performing there.

Rakhi was recently in the news when she justified the attire worn by item girls and their provocative gestures in a TV programme.

Last month, a case was registered against her in the Kolhapur police station for "indecent behaviour" and "destroying public peace".

She will be seen wearing a dress made of Re.1 coins in her brother Rakesh Sawant's film "Hot Money". (IANS)

i saw the news clip..the first kiss was a mistake..the subsequent delibirate..who knows..maybe mika is trying to pose as Salman !!

i want to see the views rate here..Snaz u r job has started !

it is a publicity stunt
    u make me happy

u think so Dsjeya...Possibilities are there..But the expression as i saw it was of sheer frustation..temme if u hav seen it

[hr:db4da51578]

what was mika doing at that time^^ he should have filled a molestation case here too.

lol what a hideous thing to do, just don't understand why do these two cent hoe's are always hungry for publicity. I agree with dsjeya, it is a publicity stunt.

For those who don't, here's what google images has in store for you:

http://images.google.com/images?q=rakhi+sawant

DISGUSTING!!!
    Dream, I do.

chalo main nikhla!!