Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: !!Rudest city in the world=MUMBAI,says survey!!

It's not just the language, there is more to it; bhai log ala mafia / underworld culture of mumbai.

I'm sure mumbaiItes will work on it, who knows they might become the world's most compassionate city.
    Dream, I do.

True..Having a maternal side from Mumbai..I can wish for it...Mafia is trouble bro..Then isnt Mumbai heart of the INDIANS!!

Mumbai's to India as Karachi's to Pakistan. Both cities are Asia's New York. We have people from almost every part of the world / every walk of life in these cities. Mumbai, despite being labeled as the rudest city of Planet Earth, is still known for bridging distances between people and nations through it's film industry known to all of us as; Bollywood.

Bottom line: There are more pros than cons.
    Dream, I do.

Smashing slate..are u leasing u r slate anytime..!!

We do have two different opinions on something that we hear, smell, touch, read or see (for that matter). I just got off the deep end this time and pulled it out.

European media has always been slanderous to Asian countries and they need to get a grip this time around. We ain't gonna give a monkey on their bias.
    Dream, I do.

Say u say right..
    Ok