Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Madrassha sex abuse

If i were to give my view...

I would say on my accord that these child abuses are more in indai and Pak where Madrassa prevail in thousands..I havent heard of a marassa in the west...Correct me if i am wrong...

Mulas caught should be hanged !! I swear playing with a childs life is hell!!The child then cannot live normally ever!!I have witnessed this scence myself as being the witness of a friends abuse !!

Another alternative is that ===these asses should be shot .one into the head !!

Most of these childs end up being promiscuous. Child abuse is more common than rapes because: a) a child is innocent and is easy to suppress him b) there are no chances of pregnancy.

These mullahs can instantly declare anything western as 'fahash' but when it comes to them, they would do anything to keep things under the carpet.

That minister received death threats from mullahs once he exposed those barbaric acts of sexual abuse on minors. These madrissah's a non-man's-land and it feels as if they are not accountable to anyone on planet earth. My suggestions would be to keep record of every single person inside the institute & put them under the surveillance of law enforcement agencies or other individual monitoring bodies.
    Dream, I do.

well advised..But who hears us out....

All the reasons bhai styated is absolutelt right..I have answered this post on pretext of those reasons...

Child abuse is a social evil..A new emerging one..When it comes to mullahs our religious senntiments are hurt..They teach us one God and submission ..while on the side they are busy with thinking ways to torture and abuse a child!!

Allah strike them All!!

Mytones, there are couple of incident also from UK and USA , some child abuse cases in madrassah.

Read this, stories of some real ppl. ( Plz, read it all, most horric stories that I felt ashamed to copy it here)

1- http://www.danielpipes.org/comments/41026

2- Dr Ghayasuddin Siddiqui, the head of the Muslim Parliament of Great Britain, said yesterday that the 700 or so madrassas in Britain were "outside the law". He was speaking at the launch of a report about the dangers facing some of the 100,000 children who attend the institutions, which are usually attached to mosques and are the Islamic equivalents of Sunday schools.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main...23/ixhome.html

3- http://www.rediff.com/news/1999/may/14us6.htm

Yes you are right that we should deal with them iron hands, coz their evil action is ironic and backsliding to our religion. They should be expelled and punish publicly.

Few days ago, I was watching some news documentary program on BBC1.

Where British ppl asked government and legal authorities to reveal the name and identity of child abuser or sex offender, after they released from prison, that ppl could beware from their presence in their vicinity

I say, this is essential to know, who are child abusers or sex offenders in our society, for the sake of our children and their future. This is our legal right!

People who are committing those evil crimes are not NORMAL. The only reason to highlight this issue to your kind attention, that we should also protest against this and ask our government for full capital punishment, and revealing their identity to general ppl and expelled them from their religious duties. Without any sympathy.

You may read above mentioned link, that those sick religious leaders, can make fake Nikahnama with any child student of their. This is insane.

If the minister, who revealed those facts, receiving death threat, then it is still not too late. We could do much more to stop this evil from our society. We need those type of leadership, atleast they are courageous to point out wolf among the sheep.

we could do something! yes we could.

"A Pakistani minister has revealed hundreds of cases of alleged child sex abuse at Islamic schools, or madrassas.
    If the minister, who revealed those facts, receiving death threat, then it is still not too late. We could do much more to stop this evil from our society. We need those type of leadership, atleast they are courageous to point out wolf among the sheep.
    brother ye doosri statement denay say pehle kam az kam ess minister ka pata tu ker leya hotha ka kon hai

I resent that!! prove to aur bhi kaafi kuch nahi howa, kia usse bhi keh dein k woh hai hi nahi? It is everywhere & you / I are well aware of it.
    laiken agar aap pooray thread ko deko tu yahi tasur diya ja rha hai jaise saari dunya mein child molestation madrassa ki waja say ya per molvi ki waja say ho rahi hai..aur jaise madrassa mein movi parhane nahi balka students ko sexually abuse karne baitay hain

Read this, stories of some real ppl. ( Plz, read it all, most horric stories that I felt ashamed to copy it here)

1- http://www.danielpipes.org/comments/41026
    Brother yahi site mili thi quote karne ko zara site check kar lein..inko child molestation per nahi...Islam aur quran per iteeraz hai ye kis hadh gir chockay hain..site check kar k aapko khud pata chal jayega
    hey [username:48beee4c6e], i know whats on your mind

Now lets come to the point. Sirf madrassa he kion Target keya ja rha hai? School, College kion nahi?

App mein say koi kabhi kissi madrassa gaya hai? kissi ko pata hai madrassa kis tarah manage keya jatha hai? reply hoga BIG NO..
    Shayed word Madrassa use hotha hai ess leye ek NO-MAN-LAND samjha jatha hai. chaloo iss ko "school of religious studies" or "School of islamic studies" keh daithay hain..shayed ess tarah say aap logon ko acha feel ho..
    Baqi abb mein ye explain nahi karna chah rha ka madrassa kaise Manage keya ja rha hai...Kissi ko pata karna ho tu nearby madrassa chala jaye ya per call kar k pooch lay.

Seconly child molestion her jaga per hothi hai..madrassa is no exception. But i believe ka madrassa mein aur jagaoon say kam he hothi hai. 3-4 news k link dhay ker sab madrassas ko bura bhala kehna ...its not fair..try google and you wll find much more news of child Molestation by their parents or near relatives..Abb keya saari duyna k parents aur maan baap ko bura kehna start kar dein?

Mein child molestors ki side nahi lay raha, jo ghalat kaam karay ussko saza milni chahye..yaqeenan ye cases kafi zyada hongay..but still madrassa mein itna nahi hongay jithne schools mein ya per baqi jagah per hothay hain

Majid bro,

Now ur assertion is truly wrong..MAdrassas hold the maximum no . of cases of molestation ..the opnly reason being the clerics or the maulas hold a tyranny in there..I have seen some of the madrassa at home..they thrash and everything is so tough..Schools are a place of learning..one two wormsare ther ein every society...

MAjid i would love to see u reconsider u r view..or else i am ready for a open deabte ...

this is urgent diplomacy !!

Quote Originally Posted by mytonse @ Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:48 pm
    Majid bro,

Now ur assertion is truly wrong..MAdrassas hold the maximum no . of cases of molestation !!
    Please prove it ..

MAjid i would love to see u reconsider u r view..or else i am ready for a open deabte ...
    You are most welcome..but debate should be a debate backed by refrences , news or any authentic data.

The debate is already started, brothers!!

Now start giving your cents!!!